Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Saturday, October 29, 2005

How secure do you have to be?

...How secure in your manhood do you have to be in order to drive a Bright floresent Neon pepto bismol pink Lincoln Navigator. The entire car, not highlights or pin striping but the whole care being this gawd awful color

I kid you not I was driving home and seen this car pass me. Complete with Fuzzy yellow dice on the rear view mirror.
I even took my shades off 3 times to make sure that I wasn't seeing a color that actually wasn't there..Nope it was worse with the shades off.

So guys how secure do you have to be?

I'm not secure enough in my womanhood to drive this car.

10 Comments:

  • At 11:44 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    It's either a pimp mobile, or he sells Mary Kay!! hehehehehe


    And thank god, Cuz Gigantor has to be pretty secure to drive his seafoam green pickup with chrome package all over it. But...thank god it's not pink. hehehehehe

     
  • At 9:16 AM, Blogger Dorko said…

    My Mother would slay me.

    (she's gotten very opionated about car color in her advancing years - she can't stand the HOT MUSTURD yellow either)

     
  • At 6:20 PM, Blogger greatwhitebear said…

    You would really have to be in touch with your feminine side to drive around town in that!

     
  • At 11:37 PM, Blogger Astrid said…

    I bet that's a car that causes many traffic accidents for people will be watching the car instead of the road!

     
  • At 4:32 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 4:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    pink....it's my favorite color!

    Op~

     
  • At 4:51 PM, Blogger Mike said…

    I could hang with the pink stuff.. It is just a color... :wink:

     
  • At 8:35 AM, Blogger Kim said…

    Oh thank God, at first read I thought you said it was a Neon...

     
  • At 5:35 AM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    Hmmmm I was thinking Mary Kay also, but I think he probably has a HUGE ummm personality...maybe you should say HI and wave and smile next time...

    Mom

     
  • At 4:22 PM, Blogger mizeeyore said…

    to further expound on Burfica's comment...

    it's a pimpmobile that the ho's on the stroll sold Mary Kay and puzzy for in order to surprise ole Pimp Daddy...

    or it could be a ho-mobile for the madam in the 'hood....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home