Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

How the hell did that happen

........so I've had like 4 hours sleep in the last 3 days. (Yes Mike I'm still drooling, but I'm telling you it's you not the lack of sleep hehehe)
Yesterday I've finally hit that good REM sleep, you know the kind where you are having wet dreams and you ain't gonna wake up just have that sleep orgasim and move on to the next dream. Well I've been in this state maybe an hour..and the frigging phone rings.

It's the house elf. "Honey I'm at the XYZ car dealership and they said I can't trade my truck in for this little Scion I want"
Me: Kasnargle, narf, hork, gunaff
House Elf: Okay call me when you get dressed and are ready to leave for XYZ
Me: Kasnuff, gagly nokum shdly...
House Elf: I love you too

What the Hell I've just missed out on that great deep sleep orgasim, I've had one hour of sleep, I have to be to work at midnight and I have to go to XYZ car dealership for I'm not sure what.
Fuck it..I get dressed and off I go to the dealership....somehow 5 hours later and me almost being late for work we've traded in a HUGE Dodge RAM pick up that takes $75.00 dollars in gas a week for a cute little Toyota Corolla that looks like the gas will be much much better.
I'm not sure what happened, I don't even know the color of the car or the color of the interior. I think the outside is green. I think I test drove it last night...I'm not sure though...

I think I kept everything safe and secure at my job last night...I was kinda out of it.
So I guess when the house elf gets home I'll go look at the car we bought.
Holy shit remind me not to answer the phone anymore and just stay in my happy little erotic world.

11 Comments:

  • At 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I don't know bout u but I'd probably have my mouth open n my eyes half closed if I only slept 4 three hours! I have had that one time, wake up with an orgasm, that was strange ;-) PEACE

     
  • At 7:55 PM, Blogger Dorko said…

    O! Dream sex, all the thrills and no chewing of the arm off in da morning! Dream karma owes you - you get to be orgy buffet hostess next time.
    Ahem. (did I type that out loud?)
    ...segway to...That car! Yes! -> That car may pay for itself by the end of the year!
    (insert innocent smile, here.)

     
  • At 6:30 AM, Blogger Mia said…

    awwww...I hate that when that happens.

    Lol...you definately wont have a gas guzzler...oOdamn texans and the 95% of them that drive trucks. j/k...its an on going joke with my g/f cuz she too drives a truck. And omg the gas. oi. She drives 85 miles back...and forth to work every day.

     
  • At 8:11 AM, Blogger Kerry M. Conway said…

    "Kasnargle, narf, hork, gunaff!"

    ok, now i am scared!!!! get some sleep woman! lol

     
  • At 9:17 AM, Blogger Burfica said…

    OooOOo it's a bright purple car with fuzzy pink interior. It's a PIMP MOBILE!!!!! heheheheehe

     
  • At 11:21 AM, Blogger kitten said…

    Gas, schmass.

    Kidding, it just cost $95 to fill my suburban.....Id trade it in, but Ern says Hummers arnt room enuf. (teasing)....and 4 hours of sleep in 3 days is about average for me. Get some rest!!!!

     
  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Butt..I love my truck!

    LOL @ Burfy

    now...just what was going on in that dream???...huh..huh..tell me ..tell me...tell me!!!

    Talk dirty to me baby...beat me..beat me...make me feel cheap!

    Op~

     
  • At 4:29 PM, Blogger Mike said…

    Kasnargle, narf, hork, gunaff? :) Glad the drool has stopped!

     
  • At 5:51 PM, Blogger Melody said…

    Sleep is good....give it a try before you turn to mush...and buy a YUGO or something. Smile

     
  • At 7:15 PM, Blogger Meadow said…

    When I need sleep that bad, the ringer goes off. ;)

     
  • At 1:14 PM, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    You traded an orgasm for a Corolla? Man I hope it comes with a lot of extras.
    Also, remember when dreaming not to scream out my name if the Elf is there. Heh.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home