Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Human Pinball

So I'm still wandering around the house drooling and bumping into walls and funiture....If one of you got some paddles at different areas of my home you could wiz me around like a human pinball. That could be fun when I'm naked. Or it could be scary depending on how much you like me naked.

As you can see I'm still trying to get used to the damn midnight shifts. But I would rather work nights and not be around the STUPID people that seem to inhabit the daylight hours.

Holy shit there is this new girl that was hired. What a fucking moron she is. We ended up in training togehter on Monday so me being the wonderful nice person that I am invited her to sit with the rest of the security personal so she didn't feel left out. Sometimes I'm such an idiot, and should be hit in the back of the head. She was at our table for exactly 15 minutes before I was chewing off my own arm to get the hell away.

What is it with 20 something years old that THINK they have been there and done that. EVERYTHING bigger and better than anyone else, and you can tell when they open their mouths that they are so full of SHIT. This chick is one of those. She'll start talking and all that falls out is BS. Then you call her on it and she gets huffy because of course even though you are 20 years her senior and really have been there and done that, she is the only one that knows anything.

One of the things that spilled out of her garbage hole was she was talking about applying for 9-11 dispatcher. (you guessed it, the one that I'm in the final running for) And she is at the table talking to me, and 2 other officers (both retired police officers) and she's talking about how she went to the oral board interviews but she didn't pass the board. (She got a 2.8, I got a 5.8 and was told I passed with the highest score) But then she proceeded to tell everyone that the police department told her they were not going to hire anyone because they liked her so much they were going to hold the position until she could re-apply and they could help her pass so they could hire her. DAMN I guess I have NO chance to get hired there now eh. What do you all think should I give up my hopes of being hired? Since after all the PD is going to hold off until they can hire this woman.
And when she told this story about the PD holding the job both retired police officers horked coffee out their noses. I think I'm going to have to get them sinus surgery now. Hot coffee...scorched sinuses, blisters on the insides of their noses. It's an ugly ugly site.

Gawd DAMNIT I hate stupid people

Okay I'm done bitching...I'm leaving now.

11 Comments:

  • At 6:20 AM, Blogger Mia said…

    OMG I hate stupid people like that. I too do stupid things like invite pain to sit with me, one way or the other. I'm sure you've still got a good chance with that other job. oi...what a moron she is.

     
  • At 8:00 AM, Blogger ThreeOliveMartini said…

    not a moron.. a MARROOOONNNNN!!

    hahaha..

    and those know it alls come n all ages.. the younger ones are the ones that get me m ost too though..

     
  • At 8:43 AM, Blogger Dorko said…

    Dorko can't resist flipping Alekx a little love pat upside the back of her precious little head... bip!
    Hehehee... horkin' coffee out their noses... :D

     
  • At 9:09 AM, Blogger Burfica said…

    what a dip shit. I don't like her and I haven't even met her. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

    I hate the 20 somethings that think they know more abotu every single thing!!! Shut up and go play with your barbies!!! You haven't lived enough to know. Hell I'm way older than that, and I don't think I know a ton about stuff. I can always learn more. Stupid little girls!!!!!!!

    ahhhhhhhhh as you can tell, sore subject with me. hehehehehe

     
  • At 10:05 AM, Blogger Mike said…

    Still drooling huh?

     
  • At 7:37 PM, Blogger Kerry M. Conway said…

    "hits you on the back of the head-u dumbass ;)"

    *rotflhao* hey you should know better! *

    *runs*

     
  • At 4:39 AM, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    As a retail slave I have decided that the majority of humanity is made up of stupid people. They seem to outnumber us at least 30 to 1 and the number is growing with each birth.

     
  • At 12:17 PM, Blogger Alekx said…

    Miranda--I've told everyone next time I invite her over to beat me silly

    Pett---You always know exactly what I'm thinking

    Dorko--I can always rely on you luv

    Burf--I hate people who think they are perfect they are so irritating to those of me that are perfect

    Mike and Michael--Of course I'm still drooling...I've been hanging out at your site...Have to drool...hhehehe slurp

    Kerry--You better run

    Aza--Stupid people should not breed hun..I've said it before and I mean it....This chick is a poster child for pro abortion

     
  • At 5:11 PM, Blogger Meadow said…

    GIRL, you are too funny!

     
  • At 3:43 PM, Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful said…

    I hate those 20-somethings!! Oh wait, I'm 29 for another two months so I guess I can't say that yet. Hehe.

     
  • At 7:42 AM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    Are you sure you were not talking to the Troll~ette because she is CONVINCED she knows EVERYGOSHDARNTHING.....yeah 20 somethings are HIGHLY annoying. Dont you have a gun?? Im just saying...

    Mom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home