Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Friday, November 04, 2005

Things that make you pucker

That would be things other than sour candies, bitter mellons (which my mother in law loves to cook with. Just make me gag and puke at meal times) and the sour apple puckers liquor (which makes you forget things when you do to many shots of this stuff)

.......so anyway last week I'm working, running around pretending to be a real live security officer, and we get a call from the alarm company that we have an unidentifiable alarm going off. So me being miss brave head down to the warehouse, because we've had alot of false alarms (which is the reason we have this group of o'so cute alarm technicians working there but that is a story for another day).
So into the warehouse I go and wander down to the area the alarm was reported from. Nothing, no audible alarms, no smoke, no fire. So I do what I normally do. I find a dark corner and stand quietly for 2 to 3 minutes to just listen. This usually just ends up me standing at a pillar peaking at my watch and listening the moans and groans of the warehouse. 2 am and there's not much to listen to in this place.

About 1 1/2 minutes into my litte routine I hear very distentivaly shoes running across the concrete. I freeze thinking "Holy Fuck did I just fall asleep standing here and dream that?"
So I shake my head and stand there a bit longer and suddenly I hear "shhhhhhhhhh" then "Oh SHIT" and running again. Let me tell you, at 2 am in a totally empty warehouse that will make your butthole pucker up so tight you'll never poop again.
I unassed the A.O. in a pretty quick manner, called the police department and had them come do a sweep of the warehouse with me. We found one door unlocked, in an area we had left unarmed for the contractors to be in working in the next morning. So I'm figuring that some kids jumped the fence and found the door open and I scared them and they ran off.

However that will get your adreline pumping for the rest of the night. Now of course everyone else is saying I heard ghosts so I'm getting quite the ribbing at work. No big deal it's all in fun.

If an alarm goes off tonight however someone else is hauling their ass down to check on it.

6 Comments:

  • At 6:22 AM, Blogger Melody said…

    You are a brave soul...I would have crapped myself right on the spot. Quite the adenaline rush though.

     
  • At 7:21 AM, Blogger Burfica said…

    yeah yeah yeah, then people start saying they are gonna die when they peel a jalepeno and go to the restroom and then cables break and big ass balloons fall on your head. heheehhehehehe

     
  • At 3:11 PM, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    Heh. Ghosts in the warehouse and you scared the off, and you think your not a bad a**?

     
  • At 7:10 AM, Blogger ~SugarBear~ said…

    I'd have wet myself right then & there!

     
  • At 11:30 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    and just what type mushrooms were put in that dish you ate?

    Looking out your rearview mirror and seeing the ass end of the trailer of your 18 wheeler sliding around..looking like it about to pass you (jackknife) will do that pucker affect so tight you'll pinch a hole in the seat!

    Op~

     
  • At 8:33 PM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    you get to do all the fun stuff,,,, my life is so boring...

    mom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home