Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I've been tagged

I think Mike is tired of me being sad and not posting so he tagged me.
What a cheap ass way to make me post cuz he knows I can not refuse him anything he asks me to do. (HA Let you imagination run away with that!)

The rules: The tagged "victim" lists 8 different 8 different points of their perfect lover/partner, mentioning the sex of said partner

Sex: Male

1. A penis

2. A tounge

3. The ability to laugh at that farting noise you make when having hot pig sex

4. Honesty is a must!

5. Must realize that ripping off my underware only works in the movies, in real
life it's just tugging on my panties giving me a weggie.

6. Candles on the headboard during hot monkey sex is not a good thing. Hot wax
hurts.

7. You must give as much as you get. Then everyone is happy

8. Did I mention a penis


Okay I'm trying to get my snark back. Did it work?

I'm not gonna tag anyone cuz I'm not sure when I'll have time to go read blogs again. I got mom from the shake and bake yesterday and am taking her home to AZ this weekend which is where she really wanted to be. Thank you everyone for your love and support during mine and Burfica's loss. You don't know how much we appreciate all of you.

Back when I can.
Until then...for the love of God don't call 911 and say, my dog died can you come get it. We can't...Sorry.

10 Comments:

  • At 9:31 AM, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    Hope you find you Snark again sweetie. Keep the hot monkey sex thoughts running through your head. Or running through your living room, which ever works best.

     
  • At 10:39 AM, Blogger Burfica said…

    okay I had this nice snarky comment all thought out, then I started visualizing Monkeys running around having sex in your living room, after reading Aza's comment. Now I can't stop snorking.

     
  • At 1:33 PM, Blogger kitten said…

    Glad you are hanging in there.
    Oh.
    Hot wax can be very..um, sensual...when aplied to the right areas, at the right time....

    (i think I read that somewhere.*wink*)

     
  • At 5:01 PM, Blogger Mike said…

    ANYTHING? I am cracking up at the hot pig sex! When can I get some of that?

     
  • At 5:50 AM, Blogger Kerry M. Conway said…

    *fotflhao*

    no comments!
    -------------------

    i love your alekx and burfica! your in my thoughts and prayers

     
  • At 10:56 PM, Blogger ~SugarBear~ said…

    I'm so sorry for your loss. You're all in my prayers.

     
  • At 11:15 AM, Blogger Restless Angel said…

    Still got you and Burfica in my thoughts. Take care Alekx

     
  • At 8:52 AM, Blogger Dorko said…

    G-whiz...
    =)
    Only YOU... lol!
    Love ya!

     
  • At 11:04 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    when i moved to florida my cat, melvin, died while were on a pitstop in bumblefuck, s. carolina...i called 911...

     
  • At 5:30 PM, Blogger Mike said…

    Hey, where have you been??? I miss the SNARKING

     

Post a Comment

<< Home