Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

What A Day

First may I say, the phone booth is GONE, and I think I miss it. How fun it was to tell people I had a phone booth in my garage, now I can't say that. Bummer! I guess the enthusium the house elf had about it was kind of infectious. But he got a rifle from the cousin in law so he's more estatic about that than the phone booth. I can't wait to take him out shooting it (cuz I want to shoot it too)

Yesterday was off to see King Kong. I've always been a King Kong fan and found this one very good. I didn't once get bored through the 3 hours of it. I was a bit disappointed in the CGI in some of the parts. I hate when you can see it's obviously CG. I like to belive it's real. So in a couple areas it was disappointing because it looked fake, but overall it was the King Kong love story and quite enjoyable.

I had work today. Things in training are coming along. My confidence is building and it's starting to feel like I might (I hope) make it through training. However what the f*&K is it with this time of year. Everyone seems to think that because it's Christmas time they can beat the shit outta their wives, girlfriends and kids. Choking seems to be the thing this year. Christ, makes you wish that the officers could just shoot these assholes on site, but that'll get all the liberals screaming and it'll just get worse if we shoot them as well. (Bummer)

I'm going to again beg you all to look up your local non-emergency police/fire phone numbers and program them into your cell phone. 9-1-1 is not for you to call up because the neighbors dog is barking. I understand you can't sleep and it's making you cranky, but when you are bitching about the dog, there is a lady on the other line who is having a heart attack asshole.
When we came back to the guy with the barking dog he acts like we just sentenced him to death. (wishful thinking). So PLEASE PLEASE use 911 for emergencies and get the non emergency number for the other crap. (Of course I know all of you are smarter then the idiots that call up all night long.)

Happy Sunday everyone. Send me good vibes. I'm off to Wal-mart to pick up a few things and you all know how that is this time of year. If you never hear from me again you'll know I was killed in the stampede.

12 Comments:

  • At 5:50 PM, Blogger Dorko said…

    Yea! I get to snark first! Hehehee...
    Alekx? you there? ...Alekx...?
    .
    .
    .
    Dorko frantically dialing 9-1-1...

     
  • At 6:31 PM, Blogger Mike said…

    You got rid of the phone booth! Shame on you! How was King Kong, like the original?

     
  • At 9:02 PM, Blogger Kerry M. Conway said…

    i will look up the non emergency numbers tomorrow. i promise.

    *mauhz and hugz*

    kerry

     
  • At 6:24 AM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    Ahhh I am sad about the phone booth. I was looking forward to the kinky sex stories involving tights and capes...DAMN YOU you know I dont have my OWN sex life, I have to live through all my blogger friends....good luck at Walmart, I have to go myself today so I will send good vibes..

    Mom

     
  • At 8:45 AM, Blogger Burfica said…

    I wanna take daddy to king kong. I hope he will be okay for the three hours.

     
  • At 9:20 AM, Blogger Mia said…

    I want to see King Kong too. I loved the other ones.

    Sad that at this time of year, when suddenly everyone thinks about donating food and gifts, something that doesnt seem to happen all year round. That people are still thinking its ok to abuse each other too. sighs.

     
  • At 10:27 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    RE:..."I've always been a King Kong fan..."
    Is that because you like to have wild monkey sex?

    Op~

     
  • At 2:16 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas and you stocking be running over with GOD's Blessings...have a Happy New Year and don't fall in the nog!

    Op~
    (oh yea..hope ya get some of that wild monkey sex for Christmas too)

     
  • At 6:37 PM, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    I agree with the shooting of abusive a**holes. Any man that hits a woman is no better than a rabid animal, and what do you do with rabid animals? Put them to sleep.

     
  • At 9:48 PM, Blogger ~SugarBear~ said…

    dang - no more phone booth! (pouting)

    Have a very Merry Christmas!

     
  • At 4:22 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    Well, you haven't posted since sunday,, hope you made it back home,, it's big ole scarey out there now!!
    I hope you don't have to work on the holidays!!
    Glad to hear the movie is as good as it looks!!

     
  • At 5:32 AM, Blogger Kim said…

    Here in Ohio, a stampede in Wal Mart is a regular occurance, be careful out there.

    Merry Christmas to you Alekx!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home