Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

ever feel like

you've been kicked in the gut and in the kidneys at the same time?

That's my life...I think the kidney feeling is because I've deceided it's time to abuse my body again and start a routine of hard work outs. Swimming, bike riding (which I've lost my ass callusos) tread mill, elepitical, and weights. I guess having my back out has made my kidneys hurt. Either that or I've got one whopper of a fucking infection going on.
So I'm walking around right now looking like a little old lady with a severe case of ostoperosis. I'm all hunched over and shuffling along.
Did I mention I hate working out. Why is it that something that hurts so damn bad is supose to be so good for us.
Damnit, I want a super-model body, I want to be able to eat whatever the hell I want when I want, I want to be independently wealthy and be able to go scuba diving where ever whenever I want and for fuck sake I don't wanna have to work for it. Whaaaaaa
Stomping foot.
Okay I'm gonna go cook something healthy since you all won't let me have what I want.
Blah

7 Comments:

  • At 9:29 AM, Blogger Burfica said…

    *insert evil laugh here for you being sore from working out*

    callouses on your butt. hahahahahha ehheheheheheheh hhohohohohohoo uh uh uh uh

    And hurry up and win the lottery and make us all wealthy will ya???

     
  • At 3:28 PM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    AHHHH I feel your pain, I have been working out too, minus the kidney pain, BUT I do have a horrible sinus infection which makes bending over or raising my BP at ALL a real pain in the ummmmHEAD.....you thought i was gonna say ASS but that wouldnt make any sense now would it?? sheesh....

     
  • At 8:05 PM, Blogger Rocky said…

    I feel your pain. I've just started dieting and added an exercise program and I feel like I'm ready for a full body cast.

     
  • At 6:03 AM, Blogger Mia said…

    I'd like to say I feel your pain....:( But I haven't even started working out, so I feel nothing. lol....but give me a lil bit. I'll catch up.

     
  • At 8:06 AM, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    I know the pain, I looked like Quasimodo when I threw my back out. If I had the money sweetie I'd help out, but this is a poor boy your talking to. Try Lotto, the great american dream.

     
  • At 7:33 PM, Blogger Mike said…

    You need to take it easy for a while. Do I need to come over there and coach ya? No back room for you!

     
  • At 7:24 PM, Blogger Kerry M. Conway said…

    "you've been kicked in the gut and in the kidneys at the same time?"

    hell yeah! but pain is only weakness leaving the body!

    you go babe! i joined powerhouse today! i am starting my personal training on monday! horra!

    loves yeah,

    kerry

     

Post a Comment

<< Home