Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

What the hell...

...just happened around here?
I woke up this morning and it was 12 degrees. This is friggin' Texas..and it's 12 degrees. My nipples aren't sure if they should be standing out doiong that pokey thing against the shirt. You know that thing that turns the guys on so much or just reverse and head inside to stay warm.
It spent the entire day sleeting yesterday, I couldn't even leave the house.
When we bought this house we were told that there would be a slight incline, by the builders, however nobody ever said that the slight incline would mean needing to have mountain climbing equipment to get up the damn yard or driveway, so when it sleets you can't leave the house because the incline is so severe you just fall down and slide down to the curb. I guess it saves time instead of walking down to the curb. It's the fucking getting on your hands and knees to get back up to the front door that sucks.

So it's cold and the dogs are loving it, so they wanna go outside, then they realize it's cold outside then they are whinning to come back in, then they realize it's cold outside and they wanna go outside to play, then they realize it's cold outside and want to come back in. If they weren't bigger than I was and could kick my ass I'd just knock em silly for acting like this.

Speaking of pets, when my mom moved here we brought her 18 year old cat with us. I figured this damn cat would be dead within a month making such a major move, but Nooooooooo kitty is in better health than my mom is. However she's going a bit insane in her old age. She will walk into a room and sit down, look around just blinking with this really confussed look on her face then she'll start YEOWLING at the top of her lungs like she's dying. As soon as you talk to her and she realizes she's not alone or where she is then she's fine for the next 10 or 15 minutes then we go though it all over again. But she can find the food, the water and the litter box and she loves to come get petted so she's not in any pain but damn with this constant meowing, some days I'm just thinking Die already damnit.
Does that make me an evil person.

Okay since I just finished putting up the tree and decorating it I guess I have to go wrap some christmas presents now. Besides Burf, Gigantor and kiddo would probably appreciate it if I get their crap in the mail.

Have a warmer day than I am.

7 Comments:

  • At 6:40 PM, Blogger ~SugarBear~ said…

    The only difference between kids and dogs is that the kids can open the door for themselves....well and you get in trouble for threatening to kick their little butts for running in and out.

     
  • At 6:07 AM, Blogger Mia said…

    I feel your pain. My g/f says she's freezing....and Im like omg its so nice here...lol temp wise at the time it was actually colder here...but its all relative, and we're used to it.

     
  • At 7:23 AM, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    Well I for one say I hope your nipples decide to come out and play, lifes just so much more fun that way and it'll help the House Elf think of ways to keep you warm. I understand the snow/sleet thing though, I'm sitting here and it's snowing so hard I can't see the top of my driveway.

     
  • At 5:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    that's what I'm talkin' bout! Let-um poke out!

    Op~

     
  • At 8:13 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    stop wishing my cat dead, and yes that makes you evil, My cat dammit. hehehehehhe

    and i would pay a dollar to watch you do the slide and crawl. I already did, and it wasn't even an icy drive way. hehehehee

     
  • At 2:57 PM, Blogger Dorko said…

    I once read a blogger confess that, while his wife thinks he turns the heat way down to be thrifty - he really does it b/c he likes the look of her errect nipples in a sweater!
    Dogs will do that to you. ;)
    Cat. G-whiz. Have you tried talk-radio for her?
    12 degrees in Texas. Baaawwwahhhaaahaaah!
    Priceless.

     
  • At 8:16 PM, Blogger Scott & Julia said…

    Ugh, sleet! It's bloody cold here too, but at least we get snow! And lots of it! We just posted a pic of the snow we got over the last 12 hrs .. and it hasn't stopped snowing yet!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home