Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

2005

Okay I got this idea from Burfica who got it from Tim so I guess I'm just 3rd rate....
But I'm taking the first sentance or so from the first post of every month of last year. Let's see what I bored you all with last year.

Jan ........and think...Gawd what happened to me I used to be kinda cool.


I looked in the mirror this year and thought the same thing...what happened to the tequilla guzzling, harley riding sex pistol of yester-year..However this year when I looked in the mirror I was quite drunk..

Feb.......hmmmmmmmm I love darvocet or any other pain medication for the matter.

Mind altering drugs especially when told by the Dr are needed are still a favorite.

Mar.......can anyone tell me what day it is.

This was when my mom was so sick and we thought she was dying, however I've seemed to said this very line alot over this past year.

Apr
Holy Moly the lake was colder than a mother bunny humper this weekend. Hmmmm does anyone have any idea how cold a mother bunny humper is?

Well can anyone tell me how cold a mother bunny humper is? I'm still waiting for an answer

May
I had a great post all ready and now I can't remember and it's all Burfica's fault...she went and was nice to me damnit.
She couldn't go and post on how I used to hide my rotan cigar box full of illigal drugs in her underware drawer so that if mom found the stash she'd get in trouble not me. (ha the joys of setting up your 7-year your junior sister) or how I used to knock her around for entertainment when there was nothing good on TV. Now my reputation is totally ruined.

However when Burfica tells you I tried to run her over I'm denying it. I was just going down to the burger place to get us something to eat.

Jun
......What the hell do you mean "were you gone Alekx"
POUT

I hate it when nobody misses me.

July
First off I'd like to say to anyone that happens by my humble blog (okay so humble and Alekx are not words that should ever be in the same sentance)

I've humbled alot over this year I think. But I'm still want to say thank you to all our soldiers past and present for everything they do for us.

Aug..........I'm back from Arizona; Happy and sad at the same time. I'm so happy to be home to my handsome hubby and starting the sex on all the major appliances.

This is when I helped my best friend of 20 years move back to Alaska, knowing I won't be able to see him in person for quite some time. I miss him wicked, thank god for the phone, but it's just not the same.

September.....I'm still alive I think. Not that anyone cares, but I think I'm still alive.

I'm not sure this is true. I think I might have died in September but my body just hasn't caught up yet.


Oct
So I'm still wandering around the house drooling and bumping into walls and funiture....If one of you got some paddles at different areas of my home you could wiz me around like a human pinball. That could be fun when I'm naked. Or it could be scary depending on how much you like me naked.

Any Bets that Mike is gonna have a comment about me being naked?

Nov........That would be things other than sour candies, bitter mellons (which my mother in law loves to cook with. Just make me gag and puke at meal times) and the sour apple puckers liquor (which makes you forget things when you do to many shots of this stuff)

This was my things that make you pucker post. And hearing someone in a empty warehouse at 4 am will still make your butt hole pucker up to your ears.


Dec.........A Ft Worth city police officer was shot in the line of duty while serving a warrent. The suspect shot him in the head and he has just passed away.

Wow that sucks to start the last month of the year with such a sad post. Please keep all our officers and their familys in your prayer or good thoughts.


Here's to a new year of blogging, making new friends, keeping current friends and re-uniting with lost friends.
I'm glad I'm part of your blogging family even if my posts and comments are sporatic.
I love ya all.


9 Comments:

  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger Scott & Julia said…

    Happy New Year to you and your family!

    Hope it's going better than ours so far ...

     
  • At 12:25 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    Where the hell have you been???? I've been calling and calling, and you haven't been calling back. Thank god you blogged or I was gonna think that the house elf axed you in your sleep or something.

     
  • At 1:52 PM, Blogger Astrid said…

    Aww.. how sweet, Alekx. Happy New Year to you too. I hope it'll be a marvelous one!

     
  • At 7:46 PM, Blogger Kerry M. Conway said…

    *mauhz* i love yeah too!

     
  • At 6:57 PM, Blogger ~SugarBear~ said…

    I saw this on Burfica's blog too and thought I'd give it a whirl - when proof reading the post, I realized that the first post of each month is usually my WORST post. So I blogged about the new hammies....... hehehe

    Happy New Year!

     
  • At 8:35 PM, Blogger Mike said…

    That was pretty cool. Where are you? I thought that you were meeting me in the back room?

     
  • At 9:04 AM, Blogger Rocky said…

    Thanks for the amusing recap of 2005. Glad to have "met" you on the blogiosphere. I'll be back for more in 2006 :-)

     
  • At 5:51 PM, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    Love the flashback. Think I might have to swipe the idea, once I get a chance to go back and look at my stuff. Happy New Year Alekx.
    Oh, and why is Mike the only one allowed to comment on you being naked? I used to get to comment on you being naked. I miss commenting on you being naked.

     
  • At 10:08 PM, Blogger darksmiles said…

    Darvacet - Yummmmmmmm!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home