Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Monday, January 16, 2006

A New Kitten on the Block

Hey all...I promise to have a snarky post soon, of more exciting 9-1-1 calls, and whooooo hoooooooo I made it through the 2nd phase of training, and have about 4 more weeks of training before I'm cut lose on my own. (fingers crossed I'm starting to think I may actually be able to do this job)

Anyway we have a new Kitten on the block. As most of you have figured out, Burfica is my sister, Dorko is my ex-roommate and one of my best friends. Well now I've sucked another one of my bestest friends into blogville. She is a wonderful lady (but don't tell her that she'll get a big head) with beautiful twin kiddos. They take after their mama in their looks. Cuz they are all to sexy for themselves.
So please take a gander over to the newest kitten's blog and give her a big blog family welcome. And any help and assistance you can.
MIKE AND AZA give it a week before you are peaking at her boobs okay.
Thanks all, you are gonna love kitten.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:56 PM, Blogger Kerry M. Conway said…

    *puurss and trots off to welcome our newest friend*

    who loves yeah alekx!

     
  • At 8:01 AM, Blogger kitten said…

    hmmmmmmmm...
    And just as I was poised at the edge of my COMEBACK.

    grrrr...
    I mean..HIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

     

Post a Comment

<< Home