Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Yummy.......

wow...if any of you have been contimplating getting one of those rotesserie ovens that you see on TV. You know the one that says set it and forget it. Get it. This thing makes the best Chicken, and for Christmas I made a rib eye roast and holy medium well done beef batman how good can life get. This thing is worth every single penny you pay for it.
However when you take the fat that drips off of the meat (which is a good thing because now it's not being consumed by the humans) but when you take that fat and mix it with the dog food. It's your own damn fault when you can't stay in the room because the 100 plus pound dogs now have beef fat farts. I think I have brain damage.

I hope Santa was good to all of you this year. He was good to me and to the house elf. I got all kinds of Scuba gear that I've been putting off buying. And a HP photo printer so I can print out some of those underwater photos I take. The house elf got scuba gear and he got an SKS rifle. and we both got a ton of other stuff. Burfica, Gigantor and kiddo got us this awesome dragon sculpture. I have to open it and look at it.
While Chirstmas was nice Mom was here from the nursing home and she just wore my ass out. I don't know how the nurses and aides do it. We are trying to open gifts and I'm trying to cook and mom is I need to stand up, I need to sit down, I need to go to the rest room. I need a drink, I need some coffee, I need to stand up I need to sit down, I need to go to the rest-room, I'm hungry, I need to stand up. And yes she is not able to do things herself, so I had to do it all cuz I'm not going to have the house elf take her to the restroom blah blah blah. So she came at 10 am and by 10 that night I couldn't move I was so tired. I love mom but thank god for nursing homes cuz I'd have to smother her with a pillow if she lived her 24-7.

Yesterday as the rest of my Christmas present we went to six flags over Texas and rode a bunch of ride. I've been wanting to do that since I lost enough weight to finally fit on the ride. We went on the Titan, what a friggin' scary roller coster. I was screaming the whole time. I thought the house elf was laughing at me for screaming but when we got off the ride he looks at me and goes
Hunni!!
Yes Dear says I.
He goes. I was screaming like a little girl locked up in prision with a bunch of big black gay guys as my cell mates.
I about fell over on my wobbly legs when he told me that.
I was so amuzed I had to call Burf and tell her that.

Okay I'm off to take down the Christmas tree and get ready to go back to work. Blah
Leave me a message about your Christmas and tell me what Santa brought you.

11 Comments:

  • At 6:10 PM, Blogger Mia said…

    You're taking down your tree already? Wow. lol.

    I got a george foreman grill last year and I love it.

    Glad that you had fun at six flags.

     
  • At 7:34 PM, Blogger Scott & Julia said…

    Your presents sound awesome!

    What camera do you use for your underwater photography?

     
  • At 2:49 PM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    ahhh my tree was down on Monday. I am DONE with the holidays DONE I TELL YOU.....hmmmm nice present...

    Mom

     
  • At 12:04 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    I think I'm gonna attack the decorations on monday after daddy flies back.

    We are having a prime rib roast for new years eve. hehehehe

     
  • At 1:25 PM, Blogger Mike said…

    I got ya something!

     
  • At 7:51 PM, Blogger Dorko said…

    Happy New Year - Yummy girl! ;)

     
  • At 3:07 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    Sounds like Santa was very good to you!! I haven't been to an amusement park since Dollywood and the crowd watching there is amusement enough, ha!! I got camping gear and stuff for yard work and my house - I did real good too!
    Happy New Year!!

     
  • At 5:50 PM, Blogger ~SugarBear~ said…

    Happy 2006! Sounds like you had a great Christmas. I finally got my digital camera so now no one is safe from having their pic posted on my blog! The cat was my first victim... hehehehe

     
  • At 9:49 AM, Blogger Rocky said…

    Wow, beef fat farts? Those sound like trouble. Maybe you should have gotten a gas mask for a gift.

    Sounds like you had a great holiday! Happy New Year!

     
  • At 9:15 PM, Blogger Kerry M. Conway said…

    *drulls and faints*

     
  • At 3:57 PM, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    Sounds like good times. I can hear the Elf screaming from here.
    Gotta get me a cooker now that you made it sound so good.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home