Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Betcha thought I was dead

>>>>>>>>or at least you were hoping for that, but no such luck my furry friends. I'm still alive and kicking. Despite the best efforts of Police and firefighters yammering in my ear, and the oh so wonderful citizens of the city I work in trying to drive me insane and send me leaping to my death out of a basement window.

Don't get me wrong I LOVE, LOVE my new job and it's getting better every day since I got out of training. It's a continuing experience, HOWEVER tonight every damn person deceided they needed to beat the hell outta each other. They couldn't be polite enough to just shoot each other and get it over with, NOOO they have to beat the shit out of each other then act like White Trash Barbie when the police arrive and put the boyfriend under arrest for beating the female, she's standing there screaming...DON"T TAKE HIM I LOVE HIM....then proceeds to call 911 to try to have the officer arrested for arresting her boyfriend.

~~sigh~~

As Burf mentioned on her site, My dad is moving up with her, Gigantor and kiddo, this takes a load of stress off of me, as daily I worry about him. And especially with mom just passing away it's been an extra strain. It will be so good for him to be with family and with his grand kiddo. I'm happier then a pig sitting in nice cool shit.

I've felt evil that last few days. Evil like it would be amuzing to run over all the neighborhood children with my car and drive tanks into their parents houses for being stupid enough to reproduce the off spring that desperatly needs to be ran over.
The neighbors down the street have boys, who thinks that they need to jump their bikes and skateboards over a make shift ramp they set up in the street. Now I'm not one to begrudge anyone a broken arm or two in their childhood, however when setting up the ramp in the middle of the street they should realize that CARS drive down streets and they have to move their shit no matter how inconvient it may be for them. The next little shit that gives me the "you stupid old cow" look and spits when I drive by is going to find a 40 cal shoved up his ass until he's singing like Mariah Carey. Is this bad of Me?

Okay it's late, I'm off to bed. I have a headache from all the winners who needed police help tonight

Love ya all

7 Comments:

  • At 11:13 PM, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    Oh Alekx my sweet, it's so nice to hear from you again. I was starting to worry taht you'd have such fun dealing with the desperate people calling 911 that you'd forget all about us.
    Glad to hear about Dad going to Bur's. Being near her should help him alot, or drive him insane, which ever comes first (just kidding Bur!).

    Oh, and theres nothing wrong with evil. Personally I think it's helthy to be eveil every now and then, or all the now and thens for that matter. Next time don't wait, just run the ramp over and see how well they built it.

     
  • At 6:23 AM, Blogger Mia said…

    *Big Hugs* welcome back. Lol and its not bad of you...I hate those kinda brats too.

     
  • At 7:25 AM, Blogger Burfica said…

    ha ha ha ha you should read my post. We had the same kind of evil, snarky ass day. lmaooooooooo

    Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 7:48 PM, Blogger Rocky said…

    Welcome back... your job would be a wild one.
    I enjoyed your venting about the skateboarder kids.

     
  • At 10:46 AM, Blogger Scott & Julia said…

    YAYAY, you're alive! Wohoo! We have more diving pics on our site if you want to take your mind off punk-ass kids.

     
  • At 6:38 PM, Blogger Mike said…

    I am really missing the back room!

     
  • At 4:02 PM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    I totally posted to you...where is it?? did you erase it?? SHEEESH...ya dead mon??? ahhh come out and play we are bored...

    mom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home