Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Home

I'm home from Arizona.
We had the memorial for my mom, it was very nice and upbeat with everyone wearing purple, or little purple flowers that Burfica painstakinly made. There were alot of people there and many that were very sad that they couldn't make it because of pre-commitments. It was nice to see how mom touched so many peoples lives. The next day our cousin found a great spot for us to leave mom's ashes. I'm going to let Burfica tell the story of the eagle because she is so much better at making people see pictures in their heads with her words than I am. She has that gift. But just know that everyone at the ashes scattering knew that it was mom there saying goodbye and telling us she was okay.
It's been a very long 2 weeks, I'm very tired, sad at times and happy at others. I am happy my mom is out of pain and in so much of a better place. But I miss my best friend so much.
My hubby had a dream and she was with horses. He gets visits from the passed in his dreams so I really believe since Burf and I had not slowed down enough for mom to let us know that she is okay she had to come tell my hubby so we'd know that she's happy.
Thank all of you for the e-mails, the condolances, the wearing of purple on Saturday, especially you AZA.
All of our blogger family, you are so appreciated and so loved by both Burf and I. Thank you again for everything.
Hugs

On a side note, my chief of police says I'm not right at all cuz I told him I was back to work a couple days after mom passed cuz she was at the shake and bake and I couldn't do anything until I left for the memorial. He snorked coffee out of his tear ducts (it looked painful) and out of his nose and I think his ears then told me I wasn't right. And he keeps telling me every time he passes me in the hall that there's something about me that just ain't right so today I said well sir you are correct but you should think about who the idiot was that hired me. He said great now I know"I ain't right either"

9 Comments:

  • At 12:00 AM, Blogger Kerry M. Conway said…

    alekx,

    i love yeah girl! i am so glad you are home from AZ safe and sound.

    your sidenote made me snort out loud! and i don't snork! i am NPT miss congeniallity!

    mauhz and hugs!

    kerry

     
  • At 7:39 AM, Blogger Burfica said…

    thaaaatttss Nottttt Riiiight!!!! hehehehe

    You need to post a picture of her headstone.

    Love you!!!!

     
  • At 9:32 AM, Blogger Mia said…

    welcome home! *BIG HUBS*

     
  • At 9:17 PM, Blogger Rocky said…

    Glad you made it home safe. My sympathies to you and your family for the loss.

     
  • At 10:01 AM, Blogger Blog ho said…

    i'm sorry for your loss =(

     
  • At 1:07 PM, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    Glad everything went good and that your home now. I'm also glad Mom got to let you know she was ok through Hubby. I'm sure she's loving the ride.

     
  • At 1:04 PM, Blogger Dorko said…

    That's right... =)
    Love and a big, virtual hug for you Girl!

     
  • At 5:19 PM, Blogger Mike said…

    I am so glad that everything turned out the best it could! I owe ya a hug! No can we get back to the backroom routine?

     
  • At 6:36 PM, Blogger Mike said…

    Where you at?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home