Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Friday, December 21, 2007

Santa Claus is coming to town

...and he looks like a little Filippino guy.

So scuba elf and I already bought our pressies for each other. It's the same thing. whooooooo hooooooooo

Can you guess....

go on guess....

sheesh people

let me give you a hint

It starts with an I and ends with a phone

so if you want non-ending text messages while I'm bored at work ALL night long you'll have to send me 1) numbers to bother you non stop, and/or e-mail addresses to bother you non-stop.

However this endless texting crusade will not commence until Christmas as we are grounded from opening them until Santa day. :-)

So I was gonna have you all comment in the form of a Christmas story but that Hussy Melody Ann stole my damn idea.
Okay really I stole her idea but damnit she should have just e-mailed it to me and let me do it. hahahha

14 Comments:

  • At 8:51 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    At least you don't know what I sent you. pffftttt

     
  • At 8:54 PM, Blogger Alekx said…

    pfffffttt back cuz you don't know what I sent you either

     
  • At 10:11 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    well big juicy pfffttttsss back at ya.

     
  • At 2:55 AM, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    Sounds like it'll be a happy morning Tuesday at your house.

     
  • At 8:33 AM, Blogger Jan said…

    What a wonderful gift. I'm getting a digital camera.... lol. Happy Holiday!!!

    Jan

     
  • At 7:17 PM, Blogger none said…

    Merry Christmas!

     
  • At 11:54 AM, Blogger Coffeypot said…

    Text away, but with only dirty, smutty stuff. If I am going to get in trouble with Sweet Tea of a woman sending me messages, it had better be worth it. I have wireless capability in the dog house, too.

     
  • At 4:20 PM, Blogger SIMON said…

    A very Happy Christmas to you and yours xxxx

     
  • At 8:40 PM, Blogger AmPowerBlog said…

    Merry Christmas!

     
  • At 6:29 AM, Blogger captain corky said…

    Let me guess... I firetruck phone. Am I right? Hope you guys had a great Christmas!

     
  • At 7:44 AM, Blogger Libby said…

    hope you had a GREAT Christmas, alekx!

     
  • At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Alekx, hope you're having a great Christmas.

     
  • At 8:07 AM, Blogger Biddie said…

    Sounds like a wonderful Christmas!
    I got an ipod, and I'm still trying to figure it out.
    I am NOT very good with new technology :(

     
  • At 9:25 PM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    Mom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home