Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

The Philippino Gods Hate My White Ass

....what the (bleep) have I ever done to them but marry a cute little filippino guy. I'm thinking since I'm the only white person in the whole family there is this Asian plot to kill me.

EVERYTIME I eat a traditional Philippino dish I get so damn sick. At first I thought maybe it was just the mother in law trying to kill me off. But NOOOOO..... last night the scuba elf made my favorite dish called Longiniza (it's a sweet sasauge) and you have it with Rice and egg. I came out of the bedroom and it smelled horrid in the house. Hmmm maybe something burnt I though to my self. So we settle in with our plate of sasauge, some rice and a over medium egg on top of it all. 2 bites in I realize the longiniza is bad. Like food poisoning bad. I really thought at work last night for a couple hours my partner was gonna have to call the fire boys to come over and make sure I wasn't dying.

That's it....Philippino Gods....I'm not going anywhere so just stop trying to kill me. I refuse to eat any of your silly unidentifiable food anyway so put that in your eye.
HA

12 Comments:

  • At 7:34 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    Just say no sister!!!! SAY NO!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 7:38 PM, Blogger Alekx said…

    I would but I'm puking to hard

     
  • At 8:35 PM, Blogger none said…

    Say no to balut.

     
  • At 5:30 AM, Blogger Alekx said…

    hammer....no kidding nobody could pay me enough to eat fully formed duck embroys. GAG

     
  • At 2:50 PM, Blogger Coffeypot said…

    Quick! Run to the Waffle House and get a bacon, cheese burger. That will cure anything.

     
  • At 12:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My supervisor where I used to work is Philippino. She would bring in all this weird food for me to try. I couldn't eat it. It was disgusting. I'd wait until she was out of sight and then I'd toss it out. It's the worst food I've ever eaten. And smelled God-awful.

    I just thought of something ... maybe she was trying to kill me, too.

     
  • At 6:57 AM, Blogger Alekx said…

    Coffy...mmmmm bacon bacon baaaaconnnn

    Babyz...elf makes some great food. His mom not so much!

     
  • At 10:10 AM, Blogger Libby said…

    alekx...that doesnt EVEN sound appetizing...& you're brave to try it, even if scuba elf made it!

     
  • At 4:54 PM, Blogger Mia said…

    Laughs my sister inlaw is philippino too and she's always cooking strange stuff. You'd think I would be used to it because of all the indonesian food I eat...but nope .lol

     
  • At 10:11 AM, Blogger Biddie said…

    I had a bad case of food poisoning many years ago. I WANTED to die it was that bad.
    I feel for you :(

     
  • At 6:30 PM, Blogger Canadian flake said…

    lmao hope we learned something from this lil experiment??? LOL

     
  • At 7:38 AM, Blogger Canadian flake said…

    Just popped in to let you know you are in my thoughts and prayers today 01/17/08. Take care

     

Post a Comment

<< Home