Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Monday, February 16, 2009

A Favor

Sorry it's been awhile since I posted.
I'd like to ask the whole blogger community to please either pray to whatever higher power you believe in, or keep in your thoughts my co-worker.
Her name is Tammy (www.tbarnesupdate.blogspot.com)
2 years ago she had a double lung transplant, and now she is in the hospital, with cronic rejection.
Tammy is one of those truely wonderful people that we sometimes get a chance to have grace our lives.
She is always so upbeat and positive. She makes anyone she comes in contact with feel warm/fuzzy and loved.
She's a fighter too. I've never seen anyone tested as much as she has been and be able to smile and have such a positive attitude.
If anyone truly deserves a miracle it's the Tammy girl.

Thank you for your prayers and or good thoughts.

5 Comments:

  • At 9:34 AM, Blogger Burfica said…

    praying every day, and on the prayer chain. I'm gonna go visit the blog for her.

     
  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger mandy said…

    I am praying for your friend and will keep her in my thoughts.

     
  • At 2:23 PM, Blogger ~Just Me Miranda~ said…

    Sending angels her way to watch over her.

     
  • At 3:01 PM, Blogger Special K said…

    I will definitely keep her in my thoughts!!!!! :(

     
  • At 3:54 PM, Blogger Libby said…

    i'm praying for her, too, alekx, you talked about how when she was on iv steroids you had to wipe the footprints off the ceiling! & i've loved her ever since!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home