Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Friday, November 07, 2008

Random-a-ness

...shut up it's my word and I like it. Random-a-ness ha ha ha

Can you believe it's not even been a month and I'm posting again. I must have a fever or something.

I hate Doctors. First she puts me on Welbuturn, not because I'm suicidal or anything, but because I feel tense and want to pick fights when I'm not on it. And I don't like feeling that way. So I've been taking 300 mg a day, and called to renew my perscription, the doctor says no. I'm like you are cutting me off cold turkey? The nurse is like we ain't seen you in a year so no we won't refill it or even give you any to last you until you can have an appt. So I ask what am I suppose to do in the mean time other than call my fucking lawyer you bitch. She goes I don't care. (Bitch)
So I'll see a PA and next week begin the search for a new Dr. Cuz I'm am the consumer damnit. PERIOD. (See I wanna pick fights more than usual)

I'm so sick the last two weeks, at work, hearing certain phrases.
Phrase 1: SHIT they just hit the wall and someone or 2 someones have been ejected from the vehicle
Phrase 2: I think he is dead
Phrase 3: Ut oh this one doesn't have a pulse
Phrase 4: I think I want to kill myself
Phrase 5: Damn that guy has a gun
Yup that's been my life the last couple of weeks. Don't get me wrong I LOVE my job and never want to do anything else until retirement. But sometimes when you get all the bad calls back to back day after day, it wears a body down.
Oh and my least favorite Phrase EVER, when answering 9-1-1 and hearing well it's not an emergency but I have a question. Come on people use 911 when you need it. PLEASE USE IT WHEN YOU NEED IT. But please look up the non emergency number of your city and any other cities you travel through on a regular basis and program them in your cell phone.
Use 911 for things like medical call (no matter what they are
Fires no matter what's on fire call 911
Fights (fist, weapons, domestic etc)
Drunk drivers
Traffic Accidents (if no one is hurt and you can get off the road non emergency is fine)
And any other Emergency
Please note, your truck that was stolen during the night (and yes I understand it's tramuatic cuz mine was stolen and I understand you paid 50 grand for it) is not an emergency, the guy dying of a heart attack on the other line is an emergency.
If it's in the process of being stolen right now, or someone is doing damage to property right now. Call 911. In progress stuff is always a 911 call. :-)

Okay that's my 911 rant

I go get my hair trimmed today. I look like a mop

Oh I got my new parrot her name is peanut. one of these days I will post photos of her. She is beautiful and she is a snuggle birdie.

All right I have to go kick the man unit in the butt cuz we needed to leave 2 minutes ago.

Happy Friday Everyone

5 Comments:

  • At 8:27 AM, Blogger Burfica said…

    You could have the really underexagerated one's like gigantor got

    1. There was a fender bender, you might need to see if everyone is okay. Full head on wreck with injuries and death

    2. One of our customers is have a little trouble breathing. Get there he's dead. I would say that's trouble breathing.

    3. my son fell and might have sprained his ankle. Get there and the leg has a huge compound fracture.

    4. There are sparks coming from *insert electronic* Get there the house is fully engulfed in flames.

    5. I cut myself and may need a stitch or two. Get there and hand or finger is severed off.

    Yeah...911 is lots of fun.

    Oh and I only know about these cuz they were call outs that Gigantor went on.

     
  • At 9:14 AM, Blogger Alekx said…

    Burf...Yup I could keep going and going and going like the enegizer bunny but I need content for other posts. LOL

     
  • At 1:14 PM, Blogger Libby said…

    alekx...wellbutrin did nothing for me...tried it for 2 wks, but gv up & now i'm bk to cymbalta, which is "da bomb" for me! 60 mg a day!

     
  • At 10:38 PM, Blogger Biddie said…

    Well, that was a rant alright! :)
    My dumbass sister in law laughed her ass off when her then three year old kid called 911 for 'the pizza man.'
    Shawn and I were disgusted. Oh yeah, laugh it up...If she had a real emergency and the lines were all busy b/c of jerks like her, she would feel differently.
    I am on Wellbutrin, and I am supposed to be on Cymbalta, too. I ran out...I really can't say if it helped me or not, I didn't have it long enough. I have been a 100 other things though, and at least I don't have the urge to break things...as often.
    I agree with Burfica. If he is dead, he really would have trouble breathing.
    Just saying.

     
  • At 11:28 AM, Blogger CrystalChick said…

    What a job that must be. Thankful there are people who can handle it!!
    Must get to you at times though. I worked at a nursing home years ago. Wasn't there long enough to see much, but one patient had died before my shift and when I came on I had to pack her stuff for the family. And for some reason I'm remembering that someone had to wash/dress her when the funeral director came.

    I finally remembered to get Speed Racer. LOL I was getting all my DVD's the other day and almost walked out without it. Bent down to look at the title of something and there it was, staring me in the face. Your reminder popped into my head. OMG, I think I need a brick somedays to help this memory along.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home