Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Friday, November 21, 2008

White Castle Vex

So as some of you know the husband unit has a new job that has him either working from home or traveling.
Right now he is "cough cough" blessed with traveling to Sacramento CA on a regular basis.
Text is a good thing since our 2 schedules don't allow for lots of phone calls. So here is a text last Wednesday about White Castle

H.U. Hunni we rented a car and all of us are going to go eat at White Castle

Me. Oh fine, I like White Castle and you can't find one in Red Neck Texas where we live

H.U. I'll leave early Friday and get you some.

Me. Gross at cold white castle

H.U. Well we are at the White Castle Address and I can't find it

Me. I'm not suprised you can't find your way around the house. Please tell me you weren't navigating

H.U. of course I was navigating. I have my I-Phone with maps

Me. Well did you call them to ask them how to get you lost butt over there

H.U. They said it's across from the Furniture Store.

H.U. Well guess the hell what.

Me. What

H.U. I found a bar across from the furiture store and 10 years ago it used to be a white castle, so now I found this place called booyah steak house.

Me. Okay have a good dinner

H.U. Hunni guess what

Me. What

H.U. Booyah is now a bar too I guess we'll go to black angus or McDonalds

Poor guy

Thursday he spent the whole evening drunk texting me. Insisiting I call him when I get off work. He sends his last test saying CALL ME WHEN YOU GET OFF 30 seconds count em 30 seconds before I hit the dial button. No answer
I guess in that 30 seconds he passed smooth out. Woke up the next morning thinking where did I pass out the bed is really short and my feet hurt.
ha he passed out crosswise on the bed with his feet hanging over the edge all night.

I'm guessing there is not much to do in Sacramento.

Have a great weekend all I ditched work tonight and am sitting around in my jammies.

4 Comments:

  • At 5:55 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    Tell him to pick up white castle next time, and make the plane stop here on the way home and drop us off some. hahahahahaha

     
  • At 3:11 PM, Blogger Libby said…

    eeeewwww, i think white castles suck!!

     
  • At 3:22 AM, Blogger captain corky said…

    I like White Castle a lot, but I wouldn't be real crazy about getting into a car with a bunch of people who just ate some sliders. LOL!

     
  • At 8:17 AM, Blogger Vanessa said…

    Hooray for jammie days! In Dallas area there is not White Castle but there are Crystal Hamburgers which are remarkably similar. Maybe there is one near Keller?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home