Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Holy Cold Nipples Batman

.....it's Texas, why is it 10 frigging degrees with the wind chill. It was 76 on Sunday, yesterday is was 26, today 31. That's before the wind chill. BRRRRRRRRRRR
I hate the cold hate hate hate it.

I'm one of those people that can't drive in ice and snow. But what sets me apart from most everyone else is I'm smart enough to admit it and get on the freeway doing 60 cuz I THINK I can drive in the stuff. I'm the one on the back roads going as slow as I need to. The dumb asses who do the stupid shit have big accidents, then I just have to breath and say, assholes are job security, ass holes are job security.

The husband unit is in the Christmas mood. He's listening to Christmas Carols right now. You know all the classics. Porky Pigs Christmas song, Grandma got run over by a beer truck, and that all time award winning song, by the fire drinking hot cocoa put me in the Christmas mood---I farted on Santa Claus.
I'm not kidding these are the songs he is listening to right now.

The dogs get to go to the vet for their Christmas present. Casper needs his anal glands done. (great visual huh) a rabies shot and I'm gonna put him on some arthritis medicine. Poor old guy is really stiff specially in this cold weather.
Zeus needs a rabies shot and he's got a sore on his front leg that he's been licking raw. Arughhhhh!!! But they need to go. I can't stand people that get pets then aren't willing to spend the money to take care of them..

So is everyone ready for the holidays. I still have to finish shopping for the elf. But I have Burfica, Gigantor, Kiddo and Captain Daddy's stuff all mailed. I even wrapped it this year. Some years I send it to Burf and say oh by the way only yours are wrapped you'll need to do everyone elses, but cuz she's the bestest sissy in the world she does it for me.

Have a great Wednesday everyone.
Safe travels and happy times

6 Comments:

  • At 10:36 AM, Blogger Burfica said…

    OMG that is funny, I'm amazed he's not listening to Jeff Dunhams as Achmed the dead terrorist, singing Jingle Bombs. hahahahahaha

     
  • At 7:44 PM, Blogger Chris W. said…

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and and moving my viewership to a total of 3. Now, I must say that I don't feel too sorry for you and the "cold" you are experiencing (see my blog for specifics). Really I am just jealous (we haven't seen the 70's in months). Also, Porky Pig Christmas is GREAT!

     
  • At 9:44 PM, Blogger Biddie said…

    I am so not ready for Christmas,and belive me, you are not the only one with cold nipples! I hate the cold weather and snow and ice...HATE it. One of these days I am gonna spend a winter in the warm part of the country.

     
  • At 3:42 AM, Blogger captain corky said…

    I still need to go grocery shopping later today and then I'll be ready for the big day.

    I've never heard any of those songs but they sound pretty funny.

     
  • At 2:12 PM, Blogger Libby said…

    ...the best christmas song is "i want a hippopotamus for christmas"! at least it's happy!! have a good one, alekx!!

     
  • At 10:31 PM, Blogger Jules said…

    Merry Christmas Alekx!! Stay off the dam roads, hey!! What's it doing snowing there anyway!?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home