Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Blindness

.....that's what I wish I was when we went to see this movie.
OMG if you get a chance to go to the theater, pay money buy 40 dollars worth of popcorn, drinks and candy and go sit and watch this movie. RUNNNNNN RUN RUN RUN the other way. This is the worst movie I have seen in oh lets say about 20 years. GAG
The scuba elf and I love to go watch movies, it's one of our ways to relax since we both have high stress jobs. We will sometimes do a whole movie marathon day. Often times we drag along our best couple friends.
Yes they sat through this terrible movie with us. What friends. We of course bitched and moaned the whole time. It was like a train wreck. You kept thinking this is on the big screen it HAS to get better. HA joke was on us. It didn't.

Anyway that's my warning for the time being.

Can't wait till Twlight comes out. whooo hoooo

Happy Tuesday

4 Comments:

  • At 10:23 AM, Blogger Coffeypot said…

    Welcome back. Hope you stay longer this time. We enjoy a movie every now and then. But, as you say, $40 for snacks plus the price of admission, we prefer to watch the movies on cable. That way I can watch them in my underwear or just jeans with a beer or coke. Less stress, but sadly, no interaction with other people, which is fun during a comedy.

     
  • At 2:03 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    So your saying Blindness was a bad movie?? *snork*

    We can't wait for twilight either. whooooohoooooo!!!!!!!

     
  • At 10:23 AM, Blogger Biddie said…

    That bad, huh? Shawn and I are movie junkies, too. I bring my own snacks most of the time to save a few bucks, but I still hate paying for a suck ass movie! I felt that way about Quarintine. I wanted soo badly to love it, but it was awful....Maybe I'll get myself a copy of The Hulk. That was a good movie.

     
  • At 3:48 AM, Blogger captain corky said…

    I haven't even heard of it. I think I need to get out more...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home