Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Up Late

It's late..after midnight..and I have no idea why I'm up sitting at my computer...having to play 3 or 4 games of freecell everytime I click on something in BLOG waiting for it to load. We all moan and complain about it..but hell it's free so we can't really complain to much.
I had zilch happen today overall. Got up, made my half a bagel with lowfat peanut butter and sugar free jam..(which by the way gives you smelly farts..hey just thought I'd share with all my new friends) Went into the shop..the owner was there...apparenlty something happened at his full time job, he doesn't want to discuss it right now which leads me to belive it's something bad for him....He told me to go on home...but sensing he needed a friend I stayed around all day and I think he appreciated it.

Came home...had dinner, which nothing sounded good to eat. That's one of the draw backs of having Gastric bypass surgery, Food issues. I used to think to myself.."Man if I would just really hate food, it would be so easy to lose weight" Well hating the taste of food, or getting sick cuz something tasted good and you ate to much to fast sucks...Would I change it..NOPE...257lbs gone and I'm healthier then I've ever been...will not change it at all.

Now I'm sitting up blogging....what a life eh...

I was thinking of things I've done in the past...it's been a pretty incredible life up to this point...Never boring.
Things I"ve done...
>>>I've been a "biker bitch" Rode my own harley before it was "cool" for girls to ride their own bikes.
>>>I've been a bartender..in everything from a biker bar (with fights every 15 minutes) to a rock and roll bar..to a Mexican bar to an officers club...I've covered the whole spectrum
>>>I've been in law enforcement...Contract security police for the Army...anything from baby sitting a top secret box in the middle of no-where in freezing/snowing weather to cuffing and stuffing bad guys.
>>>I've written telecommunications contracts for the Department of Defense...Never think you know ANYTHING about contracts until you work on a DOD contract, where one contract takes up a room the size of a small apartment
>>>I've been a motel assistant manager...up until the point my night cleark was murdered by a physco and it was supose to be me working for her that night.
>>>I've been a student at 35 years old getting my first college degree and damn proud of it when I graduated Valedictorian
>>>I've been a druggie...and done things I'm ashamed of while stoned, high or drunk or all of the above
>>>I've used that experience with drugs and became a youth minister and have done things with kids that I'm very proud of.
>>>Now...I am a wife...a aunt (lil Gigantor), a sister, a daughter, a good friend I have my own jewlery business, and of course...a lean mean, scuba diving sex machine.

I hope I haven't bored you all with this blog if so just message me and tell me to delete the drival....

Oh yah...I also have tattoos..so here is the question to all of you...Who has tattoos...What are they and where are they.
I'll start..
I have 6
Left leg..knee to ankle...a castle in the clouds
Left Thigh...Pegsus in 6 shades of blue
Left Upper Arm...A Dragon spitting fire (Pink and Purple) (Hubby has a matching one on his left arm done in red and green)
Left Shoulder Blade...A Unicorns head
Right shoulder Blade..a Red Rose
connecting the tattoos from right to left shoulder blade all the way across my back is a tribal design with a Blue rose right in the center of my back between the shoulder blades, and entwined in the tribel is a vine of fushia colored roses..the thorns of the vine are dripping blood..it's very cool.



5 Comments:

  • At 7:31 AM, Blogger kitten said…

    Yeah. I should not bitch, your right..we don't pay for it. It really is a gift.

    Im so proud of you Alekx...such courage to have gone thru that..and succeeded. I have always had weight issues. Mose of the time it was anorexia....98 lbs the last time in 89...that was a brief one, and after a few more kids...I think i am VERY cured. Need to get my ass to the gym and buckle down. I could eat bread forever.And your metabolism is all shot to hell. Its like you turn 35 ,,and then its like "I am saving every friggin calorie from now one,,never know when you might need em. Nuclear holocaust or what have you"

    I have one tattoo.
    A harley davidson bar and shield with a rose thru it, left ankle. I want to get another one...just not sure what.
    hugs and xx

     
  • At 9:00 AM, Blogger Burfica said…

    Boy that made me relive some of the past. And yes I'm very proud of you and your accomplishements. You know I have three tatto's but for those that don't know

    1. top of left breast a baby dragon with butterfly wings, laying on his back in a field of flowers, sucking his thumb. (that's my baby boy he was a thumb sucker)

    2. Right forearm. A Phoenix, flying through hibiscus flowers. But I colored it a little different, so it's a cross between a phoenix and a bird of paradise

    3. right upperarm from elbow to shoulder and side to side. A giant water lilly in purples shaded down to pinks, with buds coming out, and grass stalks, on the grass stalks is two dart frogs, one is blue and yellow and black, the other is bright red, neon green and black. very very cool. I printed out the two dart frogs off of a rainforest conservation web sight, and the artist coppied them exactly. so...they look very real.

    If I can every figure out how to post a stupid picture on blog, I will post pictures of them.

     
  • At 9:07 AM, Blogger ThreeOliveMartini said…

    well you know i have three.. and i am wanting a 4th mayb emy birthday present this year!!

    1. small (i mean very small took 5 minutes) red rose on my left breast

    2. all black tribla band around my left ankle

    3. all black ancient celtic symbol on the top of my left foot called a triskele or trisklion

     
  • At 11:47 AM, Blogger jasmyn said…

    I have one tattoo that i got with some girl i called my best freind an know i regret it, i was drunk when i got it, an it is a peice of crap, it is a play boy bunny.
    I could have waited till my uncle got out of the pin an let him do my first one like i promised him.
    I feel really bad but i know i did wrong.

    jasmyn morquecho

     
  • At 11:50 AM, Blogger jasmyn said…

    I want to get another one to be in memory of my aunt shannon, an this one will be better then my playboy bunny, An i will let my uncle do this one.

    Jasmyn morquecho

     

Post a Comment

<< Home