Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Sunday, December 05, 2004

Exhaustion Rules

Yesterday ended a very long week. I've had the mental issue of helping my friend who was layed off from work after 18 years as a Senior Vice President. I talked about that a post or 2 ago.
I had 3 jewlery shows this week. Which is a good thing, but I'm not a high pressure salesman so to me it's very mentally draining talking wiht a crowd of ladies who at first think you are just there to sale them something. That is my living and I do appreciate it if they will purchase something but that's not what I'm all about. Each lady is present at one of my shows for a reason, even if she can't afford to purchase anything I try to meet that need. Maybe she just needs to be out with some friends, or something else. I do a survey sheet at each of my jewelry presentations and I ask things like what was your favorite part of the show etc. I've had comments written in there with things ranging from your "silly puns" to Mary I was contimplating suicide today and just coming out tonight being with friends and having so much fun with your smile and laughter I no longer feel that way. It's a huge responsibility for me, and I just want to meet the need of each person at my shows, so after 3 days of doing them I'm wore out. But on top of all that I did make a GREAT profit....YAY team.

It's also been one of those weeks were your spouse does things that make you look at them and wonder what they will look like with their hair on fire using napalm..I have thus far resisted that urge. Besides since I no longer work for the military I don't have access to napalm... Just kidding...

We went out to On the Border to have dinner last night, it's intresting to people watch at a resturant, espceically a fun one like on the border...You know when people go out to a resturant it's like they leave their table manners at home. Or good GOD if they eat that way at home it's a scary thought. I was watching some lady at the next table. It was like a steam shovel on steroids shoving stuff into her mouth. I don't think a Physco squirl gathering nuts could have stored more in it's little cheeks then this woman had in her mouth. And to top it off she was telling a very animated story with her mouth this full. Even her date/husband looked a bit appaled. I wanted to go over and say Hunny...they aren't going to steal your plate away..slow down-there is plenty of food.
Then there are the ones on a date...the seductive eaters..OMG...Mexican food is not the food of choice when you are trying to get laid. But the chick that deep throated a Burrito Grande was pretty impressive. I have to much gag reflex to try that. Guys...is that sexy???? Deep throating a burrito? Okay I didn't need to regive myself that visual. Ick

After we got home from the resturant...I indulged in one of my few "just for me" passions. I took a nice long hot bath. When we built the house we upgraded to a 6' jacuzzi garden tub. I don't use it to often but last night I went in and got the water boiling hot..climbed in with a good book and some bubble bath and turned on the jacuzzi jets (mentionable note here..when using the jacuzzi jets do not use to much bubble bath or your bathroom looks like the washing machine exploded) I stayed in the tub for over an hour...but today my skin is all crapped out from the water being so hot.

I've not been sleeping to well lately so last night I deceided to take half an Ambien tablet. Like Papa I'm not big on taking sleep aids or anything but I just wanted some good rest. Now while it knocked my ass out into a coma like sleep..I was having some very physidelic dreams. The likes of which I have not experienced since my magic Mushroom/peyote cocktail days of partying. Things like riding in a purple and yellow limo, whilst watching a cat and zebra rendetion of dawn of the dead on a 80" screen tv in the limo.. Needless to say I didn't wake up feeling like I got any sleep. Oh well

I'm gonna go try to sneak in a nap if I can, but we are supose to get in the pool today for some more dive master training. Since it's cold and rainy outside I'm hoping our instructor will say lets do it next week.
Love ya all

7 Comments:

  • At 6:33 PM, Blogger Mia said…

    Hi there, thanks for visiting my blog. Great post. I love the comment about lighting the spouse's hair on fire. lol,

    When I was down in Texas, my girlfriend gave me some Ambien, that stuff works great. Im not big on sleeping aids either, but with the stress in my life lately, I had gotten something from my doc. Unfortunately it gives me a hangover type feeling. I dont know if they sell Ambien up here, but I think I will ask.

    Im going to book mark you, and read more later.
    Thanks again.

     
  • At 6:34 PM, Blogger Mia said…

    Hi there, thanks for visiting my blog. Great post. I love the comment about lighting the spouse's hair on fire. lol,

    When I was down in Texas, my girlfriend gave me some Ambien, that stuff works great. Im not big on sleeping aids either, but with the stress in my life lately, I had gotten something from my doc. Unfortunately it gives me a hangover type feeling. I dont know if they sell Ambien up here, but I think I will ask.

    Im going to book mark you, and read more later.
    Thanks again.

     
  • At 7:30 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    I'm exhausted just reading this. The burning head thing is kinda cool. I'm about ready for that. I was acctually thinking how good it would feel to stab him as hard as I could repeatedly with a fork. Not deep enough to kill him, but leave him with tons of holes.

     
  • At 7:44 PM, Blogger Alekx said…

    then he'd leak all over the carpet.

     
  • At 12:07 AM, Blogger kitten said…

    Hi Alekx!

    Thanks for the burrito visual. Does she do private parties? lol

    I LIVE in my jacuzzi. Get Clagon Foaming milk bath...its leaves you soft no matterhow hot the h2o is or how long you stay in, but remember only 1/3 cup! Remember that episode of the brady bunch where boby washes his clothes? My bathrooms look like that more than once.!
    Post some pics of your jewelry!

     
  • At 8:43 AM, Blogger ThreeOliveMartini said…

    hmmm fucking blogger my comment didnt show here and then the one i made at Burfica's showed three time.. maddness i say ! ...


    i feel you on the irritating part.. wish i had a tub like that *pouts* i swear when i get home i am tearing out my bathroom and fixing it all up .. deep tub .. nice shower and heated floor!

    congrats on a good business weekend !

     
  • At 3:16 PM, Blogger Baron von Stencil said…

    Nice Visuals.I Like the thought of someone driving around in their purple-yellow limo with their hair on fire getting their giant burrito deep-throated,in fact i can think of plenty of people that it should happen to....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home