Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Heading to Phoenix

Thanks for the good thoughts everyone.
I'm heading out to Phoenix is afew hours trying to wrap up everything here. I'll be out of touch for who knows how long.
I want you all to know that I appreciate you very much.
You can e-mail burfica or hit the e-mail me button over there and I'll try to get my e-mails peridocially

thanks again.
I'll post when I can to give any updates or you can go to Don't eat the Tomatoes link over there on the side for more current updates

Again I do apprecate you all very much

Alekx

8 Comments:

  • At 7:10 AM, Blogger kitten said…

    Mail me when you can ..thinkin about you!!!xoxoxoxo

     
  • At 11:29 AM, Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful said…

    Sending postive vibes your way. I wish you nothing but the best. May the sun always shine on your face and the wind be at your back. Hope everything goes well. Much love and serenity coming your way. xoxoxo

     
  • At 4:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    So sorry to hear this, our prayers are with your family for your moms recovery.

     
  • At 5:32 PM, Blogger FreedomGirl said…

    Don't know ya, but sending good vibes your way! Hope all goes well.

     
  • At 6:13 PM, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    If I had a right I would say a prayer, as it stands my heart and hopes are with you and yours. Be strong.

     
  • At 5:13 AM, Blogger Sugar said…

    Hi
    Just stopping by via Papa to offer my prayers and support for you and your family...hope all goes well
    Best wishes xx

     
  • At 7:29 AM, Blogger Tim said…

    Best wishes.

     
  • At 7:11 PM, Blogger Baron von Stencil said…

    Love Light Get Well Wishes Rainbows Hugs and all thats Good and Healing in this universe are all being sent to your mum and your whole family at this tough time for all of you

     

Post a Comment

<< Home