Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Monday, March 21, 2005

100%

Whoooooooo hoooooooooooo a 100% on the physics test. See I told you all that 1 + 1 = 3 and nobody believed me. Now I only have one test left to go which I should be diligently studying for.


but am I

No I think Not

I'm blogging....

I think this addiction has gotten the best of me.

Yes?

Yesterday being Sunday and a day of rest and worship, the house elf and I deceided to go out and blow the hell outta some targets. Nothing is more calming then 40 cal and 45 cal slugs zipping out the end of a gun barrel and blowing holes into paper targets.

Ya think I'm going to hell for that?

Probably...ah well party will be at my place

Actually I've been in a qunadry as to which new weapon to purchase to use as my concealed weapon. Yes my darlings, your sweet and innocent Alekx packs a concealed weapon. (My favorite coffee mugs says "Beware I'm armed and have premenstrul tension) I've finally made up my mind after going to this charming indoor shooting range with like 300 different pistols you can rent and shoot to your hearts content, of course as long as you pay the range fees and pay for the ammo.
I've deceided on a Glock Model 23 (that's a 40 calibur pistol) I know lots of gun enthusisists will either agree or mock my choice. To be totally honest with all of you, I've been shooting since I was 4...I was in law enforcement for several years, my best friend is a retired military police officer, my father is a retired Arizona Highway patrolman (and he hates glocks but respects my choice) so I've made an informed deceision, and while you are more than welcome to leave your rantings if you desire I'm not changing my mind.

So with that said I guess next I'll have to start looking for the oh so sexy thigh holsters that I can wear with a black leather mini skirt.

Okay so I don't have the legs for a black leather mini skirt but AZA didn't that just make you perk up at the thought. Hehehehehe

Don't you just love those drive by name drops of fellow bloggers, just so that you all know I do read your posts and comments and commit them to memory.

Well after blowing things up yesterday for several hours. Ughhh it was my turn for turd patrol of the back yard. I'm thinking the house elf has been sneaky and don't think he actually pulled his turn, because I know 4 dogs can make a huge ammount of shit but Holy Moly folks I could have started my own fertlizer factory with the crap I scooped up yesterday.

Well that is if one could acutally use dog shit as an organic growing substance but I just don't see it happening.

I'm also trying to figure out exactaly why we take turns with the dog poop, when I have litter box patrol daily, twice a day, because 3 cats can also make a huge ammount of poop.

Does this seem fair to you all...

No? Yes?

Hrumph!!

The weather here has been AWESOME...hovering between the 75 and 80 degree marks. (ducking the several heavy objects being thrown my way by the likes of kitten and others who are still having sucky weather) I think I acutally got a sunburn on my poor little nose yesterday, it's kinda sore which means it's gonna start peeling and people no ammount of make up can cover up a sunburn peel. Ah well I guess I'll just need to let my natural beauty shine through.

Chicken and Mom that's nuts..my mom sends thank you's for the cards. MTN, she just got your new card a couple days ago, it's hanging on her closet door. I've been scotch taping all of her cards up there. Thanks again, she does appreciate it.

Okay all I'm off to drown, errr help teach students in the pool tonight so Happy Monday

Hugs

8 Comments:

  • At 1:50 PM, Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement said…

    wow!!!!!!!!!!!! well done!!! you are so smart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    if you drown can I have your brain?

     
  • At 2:09 PM, Blogger ThreeOliveMartini said…

    hmmm glack 23? i prefer the 15 or 17 but of course i have much smaller hands than you LOL ..

    i miss my class 3 permit from home.. feel naked with out my concelaed weapon LOL..

    well done on your test.. you knew you would do it !

     
  • At 2:31 PM, Blogger kitten said…

    Congrats!!!!

    I have a silver gun....it shoots bullets. Ern bought me it for my birthday one year. (needless to say he didnt get "any" for a while.)

    I think its a Colt..and it makes a real neat sound when you pull the top thingy back....

    God, Im such A GIRL!

     
  • At 3:41 PM, Blogger Dorko said…

    You've come a long way baby!
    Remember Behrens' divin' Dobie?
    1st dog I'd ever seen play fetch underwater. 9x outta 10 she'd bring back the same rock we tossed in!
    Proud of you, girlfriend!
    Snorkel on, babe, snorkel on!

     
  • At 9:28 PM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    COOL I am glad the card got there, did I look like you thought I did?? You know you get a mental image of people....lol I know i look like a kid...especially when the trollings are all bigger than me...oh well, I am glad she enjoyed them, how is she doing???
    Mom

     
  • At 10:14 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    ummmmm hi. I'm tired.

     
  • At 6:58 PM, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    Kick A**! great job on the test. Thankfully the testers never saw you in action eh?

    You and the Elf fire away. And if hell it's to be, don't worry. I already own a level of my own and am renting space out if your interested. Low rates and great scenery.

    Now where exactly are you going to conceal your weapon? Black mini eh? Sounds good.

    Cleaning poop, another reason not to have pets.

    Hope your Mom is still doing good.

    Oh, I'd love to e-mail or Im but the problem is that with this "Network Cable Unplugged" it's not letting me on Hotmail (my e-mail provider) or Yahoo Messenger or Msn Messenger. It's like I'm trapped. but one of my cuz's is coming over tom to see what he can do. At least I can still blog.

    Smile, I'll be here (still envious of the men in your training class for last post).

     
  • At 11:34 AM, Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful said…

    Thank you for the feed back Alekx and the advice on the power of attorney issue. I was going to sign my wife over as my power of attorney. So, are you saying I should not have her as my power of attorney?

    I'm sorry about everything with your mother. It must be sooo stressful. I'm sure that going to the shooting range was a great stress relief. I myself am too scared of guns to own or shoot one but I am all for allowing citizens to carry and shoot weapons. I'm not ALL liberal, see Kitten!! I am moderate on some issues. Hehe.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home