Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Thursday, February 24, 2005

News and Thank you

Nothing witty today, I'm sorry I just don't have it in me.
News on mom isn't so great, she went into the hospital with accute renial failure, they are thinking that it's not going to be cronic as the kidney doc thinks it's all from infection. But yet she is very very sick.
She has cronic pain and has been on pain meds for a long time from different issues. The docs are now saying they can't get her out of the pain she is in as most of the pain meds will cause respitory failure, the ones they can give her that won't affect her breathing then screw up her kidneys. So we have to have a long talk about what she wants. She is very scared right now as are Burfica and I.
If you guys can just keep us in your prayers to whatever higher power you belive in that would be very appreciated.
No matter what happens I know there is a reason for it. And after decesions are made I'll let you know if she'll be going into a nursing home or into hospice care. The Doctors have told me that there is no way at all she can be cared for at home even if I quite my job and my business and my diving career and stayed at home with her full time that I can not care for her.
The social workers have told me that she will qualify for Texas medicade nursing home care so I can keep her close by.
sorry if I sound disjointed, I am. Again thank you all my new friends.
I love you all.
Alekx

7 Comments:

  • At 3:36 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    yes blogger friends we love and cherish you so much, Thank you

    Burfica

     
  • At 5:19 PM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    Lots of love and prayers heading your way!! I worked for Hospice for 4 years. They are such great help and comfort, if you can get it, use it! It's wonderful. Keep us posted, we are thinking about you!
    Mom

     
  • At 3:50 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    Lots of Love and thoughts and prayers to you and your family!! Our family had wonderful experiences w/ Hospice also.
    Take care of yourselves too!

     
  • At 7:15 AM, Blogger Mia said…

    *hugs* to both you and Burfica. You're all in my prayers. Don't forget to take care of yourselves too. Stay strong.

     
  • At 11:04 AM, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    My Heart and hopes are with you, your families, and especially your Mom. We love you too.

     
  • At 4:20 PM, Blogger kitten said…

    HI..I have been thinking about you..bad comp trouble..havent been able to read anythng since monday...i have to catch up...mail me when you can. xoxoxo

     
  • At 2:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I truly hope things work out for you and your family in a positive way...whatever that may be. When you get the right facility, hospice is a wonderful answer for everyone involved. Best wishes and hope heading for you...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home