Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Still don't know what day it is

.....I think it's Thursday, but who the hell knows. I'm pretty sure it's Thursday cuz I saw an add for survivor...**hangs head** I can't help it I'm a Surivor junkie...I can't seem to rip myself away from the TV when it's on. And if I'm not going to be home I have to set up the PVR to record it for later watching. This is much to the dismay of my husband who HATES all reality shows. He just tosses his hands up in the air and beats his head into a wall when I'm glued to the TV. At least it's his head that he's beating into a wall as that seems to be a non vital organ on him. :-)
So what is it about this particular reality show that has me so entralled. I don't watch other reality shows...well other than the one that was on MTV called it's a Mad Mad World or something like that. That one was okay but it could have been so much more..but the vampire was kinda cute..but alas I digress. Anyway when Surivor comes on it's like a frigging train wreck I glue my ass to the chair staring at the TV with a line of spittle dripping down my chin, getting very involved with the lives of the people, getting pissed and excited as they plot and scheme and get voted off. I'm a mess people and I really think I need some professional help.

On a serious note folks. Those of you with kids or with older parents, if you all haven't gotten things like a medical diretive, trust funds for property and assets done now. DO it. Do it with your parents, do it for your children. Burfica and I are going to lose everything of mom's most likely because all of this wasn't taken care of several years ago and if we try to keep anything it will most likely disqualify mom for medicaid in Texas. I've been on the phone with lawyers for days now and have to gather a bunch of paperwork and then try to get one of them to accept the case and we are going to have to sue to get her on medicaid and to try to keep her small piece of property for Burfica to have. IT's a frigging mess and I advise all of my friends take care of this now or you will be Fucked in the future.

Also thank you for everyone that wants to send mom cards and things. I was going to post the address here but there are so many creeps that prowl the blog sites as we can tell by the mean responses we get from time to time that I didn't want some creepo sending something to her addy then I'd have to hunt the bastard down and use deadly force upon their beings which believe me I have no problem what-so-ever doing to someone that would send something inappropriate to someone in a nursing home. So anyone that would like to send her a card or anything please use the e-mail me link over there >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> see it..just click and it'll do most of the work for you and I'll privatly e-mail you mom's addy, and mine and my number if you all want to worship me in real life..(hint hint AZA...hehehehe)
Just kidding about the worshiping unless you like doing that. Cuz I like it.
Okay I'm digressing again. Just e-mail me and I will send you her addy.
I'll try to find something funny to post about later...it's a bit busy at the shop today, and mom hasn't fallen out of bed again sooooo...

Also I'm really really trying to find a good home for my mom's two dogs. They are cute and loveable and I want to keep them but I can't keep 8 animals at my home. If anyone is intrested I'd love to interview you for a possible new mommy for the puppies.
:-) I don't expect any responses but who knows...I've been wrong before.
again use the e-mail me link over there>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> if you want a couple cute little doggies.

5 Comments:

  • At 2:46 PM, Blogger kitten said…

    Great advice Alekx......when my grandfather passed away a few years back....he was like your mom...or from the old school..i dont need no stinkin will......and didnt have everything in order for my father to handle ..as a result, my dad paid 1.5 million in estate taxes. yup 1.5 MILLION...!!!!

    he had no choice..its the law..thank God, GWB is pushing to repeal the estate tax...it will be phased out over 10 years...we learned a very expensive lesson...

     
  • At 8:29 PM, Blogger ThreeOliveMartini said…

    ok maybe this time it will work..post a pic of the pups.. maybe their cuteness will win the heart of some nice person !!

     
  • At 7:50 AM, Blogger kitten said…

    Yeah I wanna see the pups!!!!

     
  • At 8:02 AM, Blogger Burfica said…

    Yeah you got a good camera, I think pictures of them would be a good idea.

     
  • At 8:59 AM, Blogger Mia said…

    Ahh between kids and parents,...the sandwhich years. It's always a good idea to get ready for the inevitable. Though I believe in murhpys law...if we do it we wont need it right away, if we dont thats when we'll need it. Hang in there...*hugs*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home