Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Friday, March 04, 2005

What the.......

holy jumped up hell is going on.
I'm tooddling down the road this morning thinking I need to put some gas into the guzzling beastie I drive only to find that overnight the gas prices jumped from 1.71 a gallon up to 1.85 a gallon. What the fuck happened overnight. Did the oil wells all get blown up. Are we going to see the gas shortage lines beginning like in the 80's. Holy shit.
Not only did the gas prices jump but blogger is ramming it up my butt. It will only let me comment on certain blogs. Poor Burfica thinks I don't like her anymore cuz I haven't commented on hers but grrrrrrrrr I can't open a comment window. So I'm really thinking the forces of nature are conspiring against me. But what's new..my 2005 has pretty much sucked belly button lint thus far.
If you can't tell I think I'm gettting to the end of the ole' proverbial rope. But I have a feeling I better tie a big knot in that rope and just hang the hell on. I have a feeling it's gonna get much worse before it gets better.
Okay on the mom front. She's gotten rather confussed the last couple of days. Last night she seen fit to crawl outta bed and stand in the middle of the floor, not knowing where she was. That alone is enough to make me and her nurses fall over that she was able to stand under her own power. Luckily they found her quickly as she wasn't going to be standing for long and would have fallen. Then they would have had to bring in the cherry picker thing to pick her up. Dudes..I have to get photos of this and post it. It's this sling thing, since my mom isn't a small lady they can't move her with just people so they put this harness under her butt and back and use this contraption to lift her up in the air. It just to much reminds me of a cherry picker lifting an engine from a car. The house elf finds it great fun to swing mom back and forth while she's suspended in the air. She is gonna kick his ass one of these days.

Okay since I don't want to start this in to a poor poor pitiful me post since I seem to have caught the flu, and the stress is building. I think I will go do my wonderful cocktail of booze and drugs and go to sleep.

Happy Friday all
Hugs

1 Comments:

  • At 11:14 AM, Blogger Dorko said…

    $1.85!?

    Should have known Gasoline would be Dirt Cheap in TEXAS!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home