Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

What Friggin' Day is it

.......can anyone tell me what day it is. It's like the last month and a half is all run together into a big bundle. Holy Moly batman.
What can I say to you all but thank you thank you and thank you again. It's been such a joy knowing that so many people out there care about someone they have never met in real life. But hey I'm just so damn loveable how can you not want to drop to your knees in total adoration. hehehehehe (Damn I'm that good looking and humble too)

Soooooo...last night we got mom moved to the nursing home under the hospice care. I've signed so damn much paper work that I have probably signed over my husband, my sisters child and every asset we have, cuz I don't even know what I'm signing anymore I guess time will tell if they come to collect the kiddo from my sisters house.
Then I get a call from the nursing home this morning, apparently mom was so happy in her new bed, (the one at the hospital sucked really really big time) that she was rolling around in comfortable bliss and rolled her ass right out onto the floor. She didn't get hurt and the nurses said they thought she was going to pass out cuz she was laughing so hard about it saying don't tell my daughters I'll never live it down. Of course legally they had to tell me about it, so what the hell I figured I'd share with all my blogging buddies. Only someone in my family can roll out of a bed, in a nursing home, that has safety rails, and think it's funny.
They have her butt parked up along side of the wall until the hospice people can bring in a new bed. I guess this one is listing to one side and that is what got her momentium going toward the floor.

I want to thank Miss Chicken Flicken and Mom that's Nuts for the cards they mailed to mom, it really meant alot to her and to me as well. Thank you so much for your caring and compassion.

Okay everyone I'm going to actually try to catch up on some things like paper work. Got to talk to lawyers, and utilities and try to see what the people covering at the scuba shop did wrong and fix it.
If anyone would like to come live with me for a couple months and help, I have a spare bedroom, satalite TV, high speed cable drops...hellooooo anyone there....
Damn

Happy whatever day this is today
Alekx

7 Comments:

  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    Sounds like your Mom enjoyed her bed. Hope the one they replace it with is just as good. Hope you don't get carpal tunnel syndrom from all the signing your doing. So when do you finally post a pic so we can all see how good looking you are for ourselves? Now if you'll excuse me I have to go back to kneeling in adoration.

     
  • At 12:24 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    Isn't that just like mom to prove to the world how gracefull we all are. hehehehehehe

    And you may sign anyone or anything away other than my son, or else I'm gonna be in jail for murdering people. heheheheee

    p.s. and grandpa would be pissed too. lmao

    Okay I'm in a silly mood, and I just burned my fricken tongue on the cup o soup I'm eating

    p.p.s.s. did you get that fax???

     
  • At 3:49 PM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    OK the falling out of a bed with rails thing...it happens ALL THE TIME......I worked in a nursing home and also in hospice and I have seen some amazing Houdini like acrobatics~ Those sick people are quite nimble~~ it does sound like maybe she has a little TOO MUCH pain medication on board?? LOL just an observation...
    If you send me (privatly) her addy, I would love to send a card out to the hospice also....

    mom

     
  • At 6:36 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    yes, send her addy or post it and we will send cards!! She won't mind that she doesn't know me does she? It's nice to get cards.

    you need to go scuba -ing, however you say it, get that butt in some gear and head to some water! you deserve it!
    then have a little jack on the rocks and kick back for a bit.

     
  • At 7:29 AM, Blogger kitten said…

    How did I miss the card request post? You always leave me outta the loop!!
    Hopefully , things will start to return to semi normal for a while..and you can get some rest.

    mail me that address!

     
  • At 9:50 AM, Blogger Dorko said…

    March 1st that's what day it is [was].
    You know, it's the day we all look for either the lion or the lamb to lead us through the month and into the coming spring.
    I'm not sure what it means when you get Mommakins giggling her bad self overboard under hospice care as your 1st sign of what's up with the month ahead...?
    Are we certain she wasn't just showing off for some handsome, nightshift orderly - hence the gaiety and desire to keep things hush-hush?
    I thought about your spare room offer, adorable one! But I'm weary of moving, moving, moving (me 1st and then my "let's not throw anything away-EVER-!" Mother...), so U R safe 4 now!!!
    Get me that Hospice address & I'll write Mommakin a few cards & letters.
    Peace and Love 2U!

     
  • At 7:49 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Just letting you all know your Mother and family remain in our prayers.
    If she wants or would like cards email me an address
    kariholtz at gmail dot com
    we'd be more than glad to pop a card or two out in the mail for her.
    *hugs* hang in there.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home