Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Friday, March 11, 2005

Is it wrong to ground mother

......okay so I got my mom a phone at the nursing home since she's basically bed ridden I wanted her to have some sort of contact with the outside world, but DAMN she deceided she was bored at 6:30 this morning so who did she call. ME damnit...I didn't get to bed until 2:30 then the dogs got me up at 3:30 to go outside...I'm glad they did so I didn't have to commit a homicidal rage on their furry asses for popping in the house.... and then I had to get up at 4:30 to let myself outside so I didn't poop on the carpet...(okay I understand that was to gross and way to much information but live with it folks I'm in a delierium) Then mom calls at 6:30 cuz she bored. Arughhhhhh...I would never tell mom not to do this but Shit and stuff already...I'm wondering why the hell I got her a phone right now. Yawnnnnnnnnnn

There was only a little enthusium for my idea of secret pals which disappoints me a bit however I'm gonna do my best for the folks that are intrested, also those that said they'd think about it if you can let me know ASAP and I'll figure out a next step. I was hoping for more people to participate but maybe after a few start and figure out that I'm not a serial killing**, Human body part pretending it's a macdonald's chicken sandwich eating, drooling, peeping tom, stalker sort of girl; more people will want to participate.

What else...Oh the other night the house elf deceided I was trading him in for my mom's two little mutt dogs, so after a HUGE discussion (note the sacrasm on the word discussion so I guess a better word would be fight, war, nuclear holocost) we deceided to tell mom we were taking them to the pound (no kill shelter) So of course I had to break the news to mom with many tears and me saying I'm so sorry. That night we get home and the bigger of the two little dogs starts following the house elf all over the house, and playing fetch so on and so on. So now "we" are keeping the little dogs. I'm telling you I'm getting ready to pop a gasket..I can't handle the pressure. I'm like a pressure cooker that someone forgot to put the bleed off valve on. It's gonna be ugly when my head explodes and there is oozing brain matter all over the white walls.

yayyyyy Scuba season is starting to kick into full swing. So I'm hoping for some great stories to tell you. At least stories about Cozumel, Cancun, Turks and Cacios, trips that will make you all insanely jelous and then beg me to teach you how to scuba dive so you can meet me at this GREAT destinations and we can happily tour the underwater relem together, diving naked as things look much bigger underwater..(33% bigger guys..note the 33%) Diving naked could almost guarantee you score with a cute little mermaid.
Kitten note the GREAT destinations you can meet me at woman...DAMNIT

Okay happy Friday everyone. I'm off to do something constructive like sell scuba lessons and gear, or to take a nap, which ever comes first

**Note Most Serial killers deny that they are serial killers so continue at your own discretion...**twitch twitch**

11 Comments:

  • At 12:21 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    OMG I'm just so totally amused and laughing at this post. I don't know if it was cuz it was funny, or true, or that I'm just drunk. (god I wish) I don't think I'm gonna blow a gasket soon, but I do have a slow air leak. hehehehehee
    I wanna do the secret pal thing!!!!!
    now now Now NOW NOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOW!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 6:15 PM, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    What the hell, I'm in on this secret pal thing. Just let me know what info you need from me Alekx.
    I so understand the phone thing. I've been woken up so many times so late by friends that I know tell everyone that unless it's an emergancy don't call after 11pm or before 9am.
    Dogs suck. Take em to the kennel.
    Hold the head together little one. It might come in handy.
    As for scuba naked, well
    1. I don't need 33% and
    2. at my size and wieght naked isn't flattering.

    Hope u managed not to poop on the carpet.

     
  • At 8:25 PM, Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement said…

    haha yes great post!! i actually craped on the carpet like AZA told u not to do!! I was laughing so hard I couldnt hold it!! I will clean it up!! sorrrrryyyyy!!!

     
  • At 8:39 PM, Blogger Mia said…

    OMG....yay comments are working I think. Lol....great post.

     
  • At 9:59 AM, Blogger ThreeOliveMartini said…

    i just have to laugh and say ..

    take a valium ..it will all be ok ..

    lol .. you know i love you ..

     
  • At 2:11 PM, Blogger tigerita said…

    i want to do the secret pal thing! i also want to go diving... it's been almost 6 months!

     
  • At 7:35 AM, Blogger Astrid said…

    How can you ever be bored at 6:30 in the morning? There is so much to do around this time of day! You can eat an early breakfast, or play Monopoly with your imaginary friends and totally beat them, you can pretend you are a snake and then try and climb the stairs ... well, there are just endless things to do at 6:30 in the morning! Why don't you make a list of it and give it to your mom just so she knows what do next time it is this time of day again!

     
  • At 7:36 AM, Blogger Astrid said…

    Oh, and sure you may link me! Hehe .. Big squeeze, Astrid.

     
  • At 4:48 AM, Blogger antikva said…

    When I was about 15 my Mum went out and didn't come home at the time she said. So, being the smartass kid I have remained, I stuck a note on the door that said *You're Grounded for being late home & not calling* and locked her out so she couldn't sneak in hehehe. Not a happy Mum *g*
    So, yes, to me calling at that hour is definitely grounding material, but then again, I am the evil daughter lol

     
  • At 6:53 PM, Blogger Dorko said…

    My Mom tried that m'larky on me once and I feel alseep while she was talking to me.

    She called at reasonable hours after that!
    (Of course it was all very long distance and going to her bill....)Hehehee!

     
  • At 8:00 AM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    HEY HEY Blogger is letting me post so HI HI HI I feel like I havent talked to anyone in ages, have to hurry and post for everyone while Blog Gods are being kind,,,,,
    Have a good day A~~~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home