Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Monday, March 07, 2005

An Idea

Ughhhh blogger keeps ramming it up my backside
This is the 3rd time I've tried to do this post, maybe it's not meant to me. However I've been thinking that since I've been in such a down mood lately (stop gasping like it's a suprise I know you've all been able to tell what a shrew I've been) But I digress..as usual

Anyway I've been reading on Three Olives site how she has a secret pal from bloggerville that sends little tidbits of things to her from time to time and it just makes her day. And being the genius that I am I thought..hey now that would make me feel so much better to show up at my mailbox one day and have something from a secret pal (other than a bag of dog poop) Quit laughing all of you who know about my escapades with poop and 8 animals at my home. Again I digress.

Anyway I was thinking what a great idea to have a secret pal from out Blogger family that would from time to time send little tidbits and trinkets just to make our days a bit brighter and happier. I'm not talking about spending a load of money on this folks. Could be a knick knack or something from around the house or just something you see at the dollar store that you think your secret pal would like and putting it in the mail from time to time.

Anyone out there be intrested in doing this? if you are please let me know on comment or even better on e-mail >>>>>>>>over there people the link that says e-mail me...sheesh... :-)
If anyone or enough people are intrested let me know and I'll try to orginize something.

Just my way of trying to create a bit of happiness for my whole blogging family. Also send anyone that may not visit this site over for the idea..the more the merrier.
Let me know what you all think

Happy Monday

9 Comments:

  • At 2:26 PM, Blogger Alekx said…

    That's why you use a woman's tall
    I'm 6'1" so there ain't nothing I don't know about on that front

     
  • At 2:27 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    add me add me addmeaddmeaddmeaddmeaddme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You know my address so I'm not gonna e-mail it to you. just ADD ME!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 2:56 PM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    Count me in! I have another "internet" list that I met a lady on, and she doesnt use the computer, so we actually have become PEN PALS..we send each other post cards and pictures, its great fun and I have really loved getting to know her. I send her cards, pics of my kids, I sent her a Panda bear once when she was in the hospital, just small stuff, no anxiety about it, people still love to get REAL mail...I am IN>>>

    Mom

     
  • At 3:57 PM, Blogger kitten said…

    Yes!! Its a great idea....!

    I was checkin out Olive this AM and I was sooo jealous..she gets some neat stuff!

    keep me posted, woman!

     
  • At 4:44 PM, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    I'll have to think about it, but I'll probably be in.

     
  • At 6:54 AM, Blogger Astrid said…

    Haha .. I have one smelly sock who lost his sibling, I'll send it to you, if you promise to treat it gentle? Oh, don't you just love surprises and smelly socks!!! Hehe .. Hope you find all your happiness back again. Have you looked under your bed? Miles of smiles, Astrid.

     
  • At 8:58 AM, Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement said…

    That sounds like a lot of fun! But knowing me and my attention span I wouldn’t be able to partake. I am stupid!!!! Sounds like a lot of fun though. I love fun mail!! Anything but bills!!

     
  • At 6:26 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    count me in!! What will you do, put all our names in a hat and draw one for each person and give them their address?

     
  • At 6:45 PM, Blogger ~SugarBear~ said…

    sounds like fun - count me in if it's not too late. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home