Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Back to work....

.......I really got nothing today that is of intrest. I hate to be so boring, but what can I say my life has become a big circle of mediocrity. You belive that don't you. What can I say. I looked in the mirror this morning and deceided I'm boring.

I think life in general is going to be intresting just for the fact that there are so many changes going on around my house and life, as well as in the house elf's life that it can't help but be intresting, or stressful, or both. You all say a prayer or 2 for me cuz I really need it.

So as for now there are frigging boxes EVERY f'ing where. I figured since Burf said that she packed all of my mom cloths to include the stuff she hasn't worn in like 5 or 10 years that we'd start there and get rid of a bunch of cloths and then I'd wash the rest (they all smell like cirgette smoke and nothing smells worse than stale smoke on cloths) well I guess mom is trying to hold on to as much of her past life as possible and wants to keep almost all the cloths so I did 14 count 'em people 14 loads of laundry yesterday and haven't even made a dent in the clothing shit. Gawd I really hate doing laundry. I need one of those mongo monster machines that you can do like 47 towels in at one time, but I understand you have to take out a 2nd mortage on the house to afford one of those machines and damnit if I take out a 2nd mortage on the current house it is going to be for a down payment on another house in Cozumel Mexico then I'll be stuck with 3 mortages..isn't that the American Way.

Did I mention that I have a great hubby. If I haven't mentioned that before HE ROCKS. The Man has been working his butt off to get things around the house set up and he's going to sit with mom today after work so I can go work with Students in the pool. Though he really wanted to go to the pool himself he said he thinks I need it and will stay with mom since she is going to be all alone tomorrow and tomorrow evening. (Fingers crossed that all that will work out okay)

I should have more intresting things to blog about tomorrow since a pool session is always pretty intresting. So maybe some fun scuba stories.
Sorry I'm so boring today, feel free to toss rotten produce at my head I deserve it.

Happy Tuesday all

6 Comments:

  • At 11:03 AM, Blogger Burfica said…

    rotten produce eh???

    DON'T EAT THE TOMATOES!!!!

     
  • At 11:13 AM, Blogger kitten said…

    Bout Time.

    yeah YOU...
    And blopgger...I have been trying to comment for an hour! Glad you are back..we have missed you!! How was your V. day?? Cosumel sounds great. Lemme know when the housewarming is..he he

    Hows the Mom situation?

     
  • At 2:12 PM, Blogger Mia said…

    lol Burf....You are not boring, and welcome back...we've missed you!!!

     
  • At 4:36 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    Well, you have been so busy! That is not boring. Glad you got some fun time tonight, your husband does sound so groovy and sweet. You are such a good dtr (burfica too!). I know you are exhausted. Get some rest this week when you can! And some good action (what will that be like w/ ma in the house, egads!). :)

     
  • At 4:57 PM, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    You Go Elf! Nice to know you ROCK!

    Your first part says your boring, your second says life is going to get interesting. Which is it?

    I've gotten so used to laundry I don't even notice when I do it now. I'll wake up in the morning and all my clothes are in the dryer.

    Thanks for the offer of the picture of braless in a T by the way. I'd have loved it, but can totally understand why the Elf said no. I try and be open, but at one point when dating her the Demon wanted to go to a concert where she would strip and although I didn't stop her from going (I refuse to be a controlling ass) I refused also to go with her because I know I'd have ended up hitting someone. But thanks for the thought.

     
  • At 12:52 PM, Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful said…

    Yikes! 14 loads of laundry!! I hate doing laundry too. You are indeed in our prayers and thoughts. Hope everything settles down soon for you and fam.

    xoxoxo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home