Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Mom on Ice....

Do not yell at me for the title of the blog today it was the house elf's idea.
He's quite pleased with himself that he was talking to Burfica on IM earlier and she told him that after taking care of our mom for 12 years she and Gigantor deserved a break. The house elf then informed Burfica he was going to clone mom and send her and exact copy of what we have in our house. I think I heard Burfica banging her head in a wall. (at least with her head it's a non vital organ) So in all his glory he's decided that the orginal mom will be called mom..and the duplicate sent to Burfica will be called mom-mom just to give Burf double the agony. So do I have a wonderful hubby or what you all. I'm just laughing my ass off and figuring that Burfica is calling the house elf something along the line of primordial ozzing puss filled butt pimples.

Okay this may be my last post for a week or so. As of this morning at 8am Arizona Time my mom is getting out of the rehab center. So I'm leaving Texas at about 4 am tomorrow morning. But hey we still have the rest of the day to have their minds changed. We only went through 6 different senerios yesterday with the damn rehab center. I figure I'll get to the rehab center ready to pack mom up and take her away and they will change their mind about the time we are ready to pull away. Asswipes better realize that TX and AZ are a right to carry state and I will indeed have a loaded weapon with me. I'll be going into this poor nursing home looking like Rambo on crack..."I'm taking my mom outta here your fart shits...so don't stand in my way." Thanks to Mel for sending me the M-16 and the CS gas...Whooooo hoooooo....
By the way Mel...my dad wants to know if you want to have an affair with him..he was a D.I. and thinks the way you were talking is sexy. hehehehe

So I've left a list of things for the house elf to do while I'm gone
1. Put up the handicap bars as soon as they arrive (in the shower and try to find one for the toilet)
2. Put up a shelf in the bathroom for mom to put some of her stuff on
3. Put up the new towel racks in the bathroom (Home interior and desgins be damned)
4. Move the cat tree so mom can actually get down the hall way
5. Clean the dog poop outta the back yard
6. Feed the animals
7. Try to have some fun

So I'm taking bets on what gets done. My money is on #7.
I'm hoping for at least #6 but hey it's only a week and my fat ass animals could use to lose a couple of lbs.
I'm thininking with 4 dogs coming into the household. My two and mom's two I'll be cleaning the yard up of dog poop on a daily basis. GAG and hell fire
Okay my adoring fans...Burfica will keep you posted on Crack Rambo and I'll try to post from her house at least one time.
You can all show me some love by e-mailing me over there at that e-mail me link>>>>>>
Or just leave kinky comments for me to laugh at when I get to a computer.
See you in a week
Wish me luck


5 Comments:

  • At 9:33 AM, Blogger Burfica said…

    if the house elf clones mom and sends her back. I swear to god I will play Vlad the Impaler on his butt. hehehehee

    Gigantor might just pop his genius brain like a pimple though.

    If your dogs don't eat hers as snacks.

     
  • At 12:13 PM, Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement said…

    good luck with your mom!


    kinky comment #1 I like your butt!

     
  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    good luck,and as always smile! May the Dog poop not steal your sunshine.

    Primordial ozzing filled butt pimples. Thats a good one. Sounds a little like my big sisters face actually...

     
  • At 9:24 AM, Blogger kitten said…

    I will miss you!!! Hope the house elf gets his chores done...if not...can I spank him?

     
  • At 5:23 PM, Blogger crisberman said…

    hehe i like more most that the others all... Try to have some fun !
    you must to do this every day :)

    i'm back !!! LOL
    hugs Ed

     

Post a Comment

<< Home