Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Friday, February 18, 2005

How can one top that

>>>>>>>>>I'm thinking that everyone in out little blogger community may want to take a few days off becasue I have no idea how we can ever top the green breasties that Burfica blogged about yesterday. I just read that and realized OMFG this woman is related to me and EVERYONE knows it and she's talking about how she finger painted/eyeshowed her boobs green without even knowing it. Please don't hold it against me that she and I share the same parents. I'm almost thinking they were putting extra clorine in the gene pool when she jumped into it. hehehehehe

Okay on to other things............
Does anyone realize how much poop is created by 4 dogs, 3 cats and a handicapped mom...Let me tell you people weather you want to know it or not..that's a lotta shit floating around my backyard/catbox/toilets. I feel like all I do now is scrape up the back yard, clean out the kitty box (thank god for scoopable litter) and vacume and clean toilets. Now belive it or not I've been hoping that the 4 mutts would start the turd burgler thing so I didn't have so much poop to clean but everyone of those little bastards just look at the cat box like "we aren't allowed in there" However the retarded dog casper has deceided it's great fun to get into all the bathroom garbages and entice the other dogs into helping him spread whatever he finds through out the house. ICKY. Also one of my mom's dogs is having a bit of a issue adjusting so I have to go through the house cleaning up where she deceides my carpet is the outside lawn. Anyone want a little retarded dog. I'm gonna kill the little rat thing I swear. This has to be a test of my patience and damnit people I don't have any. Just ask anyone who knows me.

Okay I had something else quite witty to blog about then a store full of customers came in and I had to pretend like I was working so now being the senile old woman that I am it's totally slipped my little pea brain so I'll have to come back later with wit and wisdom for all ofyou waiting on me with baited breath.

So for now happy Friday

8 Comments:

  • At 12:30 PM, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    Heh heh, you gotta clean up poop. This is one of the reason I have no pets anymore (that and they don't live long enough. i hate having to take them to be put to sleep.). Oh and yes we will judge you due to your relationship with Burfica, just because it's funny to do so. Hope moms doping better. Smile!

     
  • At 2:28 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    Blackie, that little dog of my mom's is more retarded than ANY animal on the planet. It was always a long standing joke that my mom better live longer than that dumb dog, cuz neither me nor Alekx would take her neurotic butt. LOL

    HEY at least my bresties weren't green from mold. hehehehee

     
  • At 10:15 AM, Blogger ~SugarBear~ said…

    What's wrong with your dogs?? I thought they all ate poo-poo! I didn't know it mattered if it was their own or some other animals's poo.

    There is a town about 35 miles from here that is home to a rather unique businness. It offers a pooper-scooper service. For $10/small dog, $15/med dog, and $20 for a large dog (weekly rates) they will come clean up your dog's poopie once a week for you.

    I wonder if they resell the stuff as fertlizer??? Now that's a money maker for ya. Get paid to clean it up & get paid to get rid of it again.

     
  • At 12:45 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    that is some shit, lol.
    I housesat at mom's and there were five dogs and a cat and it nearly drove me insane. She has this yapping little poodle that barks every ten minutes over nothing and gets them all going. I think my little pom might ride the short bus w/ your mom's dog. We should have named him forrest gump, but he's not that sweet.

     
  • At 10:09 AM, Blogger Mia said…

    shakes her head....gotta hate that kinda shit. lol

     
  • At 9:52 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I get paid to wipe ass/clean up shit at work...and then I come home to my child's poo...and the 3 cat's shitty kitty boxes...that my husband can't seem to scoop..and I understand about the retard dog 'cause we have a retard cat...her name is Princess Buttercup but we alternate calling her "Duh-Duh" or just "DD"...she got kicked in the head and her jaw broken as a kitten, so I guess it's understandable...

     
  • At 5:25 PM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    HI, so not going to comment on the green beasties, or the poop, or the dogs,,lol would like to know if you have pictures of your jewlery that you make anywhere, would like to see it!!

    Mom

     
  • At 5:25 PM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home