Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

I HATE CHICKEN.............

..........No not as in Flicken, though I think since Ms. Flicken did curse me with the dreaded packing and moving virus that she and I are going to have to square off in opposite corners and duke it out with gloves made of boxes and packing tape and bubble wrap. I can see it now...In the blue Corner dressed all in black neoprene with monster fins, it's the scuba diving jewelry lady...Allllllllleeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkxxxxxxxx and in the Red corner, covered in very sexy white feathers and laying eggs as she walks down to her corner, the one the only CHICKEN FLLLLLLLIIIIIICCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNN.. But I digress...The results of this fight may be a later post on one of our blogs

I hate Chicken is my mothers new cry. Apprarently nobody at the nursing home knew how to make a diet for someone afflicted with gout and so she got chicken salad non stop for however many weeks she was in there. She's about to puke up chicken salad. So I have a very great threat when mom gets a little to big for her britches I'll tell her we are having chicken salad for dinner. So am I evil or what....

So it was a nice trip to AZ actually. I came a bit early and spent some time in Tucson with some friends of mine. I got to see several friends that I haven't seen in about 5 years. I also spent time with my bestest buddy the retired Military Policeman. I haven't done any serious shooting in quite a few years and had lost my defensive confidence with my weapon. So he took me out and we ran about 3 million rounds through my weapon doing a lot of target shooting first and then a bunch of combat training. Whooooooooo hoooooooooo.....I can shoot again. So look out people from now on when I tell you I have PMS and a loaded weapon you may want to run away very very fast.

So we are going to head off toward Texas tomorrow morning, Me, mom the two stupid dogs and her old kitty cat. This should be quite the adventure, someone please pray for me and my sanity. (Oh shut up I know I haven't had any sanity since you all have began reading my blog...That should tell you it's your fault I'm so weird and insane.)
Anyway I should be home late Friday, will do a jewelry show on Saturday, get a lot unpacked on Sunday and Monday around the dentist appt on Monday, so it might be Tuesday before I get a chance to post again. Miss you all and will be back as soon as I can.
I should have cell phone connection again by tomorrow (damn po-duck town I can't get a signal up here...grrrrrrrrrr) so if anyone wants to call and keep me awake...hint hint...Kitten and chicken. hehehehe

until I make it back
hugs

9 Comments:

  • At 8:30 PM, Blogger ThreeOliveMartini said…

    dont let her fool you .. she lost her sanity along time before this blog started !!

     
  • At 9:19 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    Alekx lost her sanity the day I was born. hehehehee

    I will pay money to see that championship fight between you and chicken. And Hello??? duh???? I did alot of that packing miss Alekx woman!!!!!

    Want flying bubble wrap, newspaper, and packing tape. I got it down. I'm still pulling that shit out of the vortex bra.

     
  • At 6:11 AM, Blogger Mia said…

    Lol Burf.....have fun in Texas....*winks* it's one of my favourite places in the world. :D

     
  • At 7:12 AM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    Glad everything is going well~~ Hang in there, and please be kind to the chickens....

    mom

     
  • At 8:26 AM, Blogger kitten said…

    LMAO..Glad to hear you made it safely..Ill check in with you on the road.

    And thats one match Id like to be the card girl for!

     
  • At 9:53 AM, Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement said…

    Hey welcome back!!!


    Chicken Gooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 1:43 PM, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    Safe trip, we miss you and your insanity. Look forward to hearing from you when you get back.

     
  • At 4:08 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    Have a good weekend! Bring that craziness back soon!
    I dont' understand chicken salad w/ the grapes and walnuts, I know a lot of people like it, but I just don't get it.
    I have a little jennings 22 and I have one maybe two shots before it's jammed, and it was a throw down gun of a cop I used to date and I think it's registered to a former prison inmate (before he went to prison). I haven't shot it in years. It's fun to shoot though! I know you had a blast! My husband has about 8 guns, they are all rifles or shotguns and I don't like those, they scare me. He keeps them locked up (probably so I can't shoot him!). He is smart sometimes.

     
  • At 12:05 PM, Blogger Dorko said…

    Okay.
    I'm just catching up here.
    I actually had a ? for Pitch Black, um, what's a UFC?
    I'm thinkin' "Unidentified Flying Chicken" - but that can't be right - right?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home