Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Friday, April 29, 2005

Not my fault

I can't post another story until Burfica does her next one...and she's to busy doing some sort of computer game challenge so go to her blog>>>>>>>>>> over there under don't eat the tomatoes (holy crap don't make me do all the work you lazy fools) and go bitch at her to do her next post, and don't whine at me to do one.

AZA you gotta e-mail me with your instant messager info or something..ya know that's my back room...heheheheh

7 Comments:

  • At 12:17 PM, Blogger Mia said…

    *looks over at Burfica* what are you doing to your computer?

     
  • At 1:37 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    don't put all the pressure on me woman. I've been dealing with YOUR Mother all day. Calling me three times a day, throwing herself a pity party. Yelling at me for nothing.

    Fuck!!!!!

     
  • At 2:06 PM, Blogger Alekx said…

    I guess I should have warned you I pissed her off earlier huh

     
  • At 5:00 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    How did you piss her off??? And how the hell am I supposed to pay all the bills she wants me to pay???


    OOooOo i need the check number and ammount for the nursing home chit.

     
  • At 8:07 AM, Blogger Astrid said…

    Check! And by the way, why can't we eat Burfica's tomatoes? Are they poisoned like the apple in Snowhite? A long sleep doesn't sound too bad at this moment, so ...

     
  • At 10:53 AM, Blogger Burfica said…

    Okay I've posted twice since you posted this. so you owe everyone two dammit!!!! hehehee

     
  • At 11:44 AM, Blogger Kerry M. Conway said…

    help-lmao i forget the code to link everyone back up! *sobs*

    i come to u oh wise one...kneels, i need your assistance NOW! LMAO

    and, i am still waiting for the drugs darling!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home