Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Friday, April 15, 2005

Friday Randomness

Is that even a word, Randomness, if it isn't I officially pronounce it a word in Alekx's dictionary of words that should never be.

Happy Friday and happy tax day all. I bet all of you are frantically over your turbo tax and caculators wondering why the hell you waited so long to start this process. I for one have already received my refund and it's happily sitting in the bank awaiting to be changed into 1) Diving in Cozumel and 2) Tires on the Durango so I can go pick up Burfica and the Kiddo in May for them to spend the summer with me. I for one do not do my own taxes. I have an accountant named Maritizzo who looks just like some Italian Mobster God Father sort; who scares the hell outta me, so when he tells me I must pay him for my tax return--with a small fortune and my first born I don't argue for fear he'll send some goon round to my home or work to break my legs. (Little does he know I don't have a first Born. Ha In your eye Mr Godfather)

I'm so happy I finally have found a diving mask that does not leak!! This is huge for me as all my masks leak and there is nothing more irritating than being at 100 feet and you mask keeps filling up with water. Well okay maybe that nasty little crawly, sexually transmitted thing you picked up from the hooker you screwed on a drunken binge is a bit more irritating than a leaking mask but not by much people...not by much.

I think I've heard my very best scuba diving question every. "Do you actually have to go underwater in order to become a certified scuba diver"

Well fuck no..we'll just sit you up on the shore and you can stare at the water for 20 minutes and we'll call it good.

Where do people come up with these questions, or am I just being cranky (shut up Burfica)

Happy Friday, everyone go have hot pig sex on me. You know the kind where you are just rooting around all excited and stuff. No don't think me..it's the least I can do for my friends.

11 Comments:

  • At 11:40 AM, Blogger Dorko said…

    Oink-oink! Grunt, Snort! <-(haven't done THAT in awhile!)

    OOooou! Look a TRUFFLE! Double the score! Double the score!

    No. Wait. Don't.
    I might have to declaire it on my '05s... hummmm -
    Say "G'bye, Truffles!"
    Chomp. Chomp. Chomp.
    (Chocolatey grins!)

    Happy week's end! Here's mud in your eye, Alekx - you SWEET beast! :D

     
  • At 11:41 AM, Blogger Blog ho said…

    everyone go have hot pig sex on me...

    is that a 3some invitation?

     
  • At 12:42 PM, Blogger Alekx said…

    It's anything you want it to be Ho hun...remember I would be Captain Slutty

    Just salute before you start rooting around

     
  • At 2:59 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    Don't they call that kind of diving "Dumpster Diving"????

    YOu do have randomness today. Make sure you get some of that hot pig sex you talked about.

    I know what you should do. You should keep getting the house elf all riled up then deny him since he's leaving on Monday without you. Do it like I dunno 250 times. hehehehe Then he'll be so pissy all vacation. lmaooo that would be the best
    hahahahahah heheheheheheh hohohohohohoh uh uh uh uh

     
  • At 4:41 PM, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    Um... so which disease did you pick up from the hooker?

    I did my taxes back in Feb. I get it out of the way early every year.

    I'll stick to Crazy Monkey Sex actually. Limbs and bodily fluids flying everywhere. (I so miss having a nice pair of legs wrapped around my head...Sigh)

     
  • At 5:29 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    That tax guy must be something to scare you!! :)
    Right now is crappie fishing and turkey hunting season, so my pick of hot sex will be fishy smelling (no jokes! LOL) or poultry seasoned. I know you are counting the days down to the dive trip!!

     
  • At 9:06 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    tax..??..Fuggettaboutit!

    I've got a problem..I'm starting to like it when you talk dirty!...makes me want to jump up and shout "rock that baby..that sweet sweet baby"...lol..

    Have a GREAT weekend AlekX.

    Op~

     
  • At 2:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Speaking of a mask...if you don't have one on..can you cry underwater?

     
  • At 9:06 PM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    WOW blogger has let me comment ALL DAY,,,what the crap?? I think you better pray HARD cuz the end is near if blogger isnt a mess!!!!!!
    what is this SEX you all keep speaking of???? I might recognize it if I had pictures or something....I dunno

     
  • At 7:49 PM, Blogger Jim said…

    ..didnt read yr post

    came on hoss back
    i just realized ur Alekx
    tot u were Alex

    my apologies
    sad some nasty tings about u some where

    i carry a chip on my shouder for all guys

    forgive me Alekx

     
  • At 8:35 AM, Blogger Mia said…

    groans....our taxes arent due until April 30. But Im dreading it as I have to pay probably 5 thousand. oOLike I have that kind of money.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home