Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Well Hell

Every person who's blog I read that has converted to Halo Scan I can't comment on their page. It looks like Halo Scan took one massive dump in the blogger community. I guess this just goes to prove that it doesn't matter which free software you use sooner or later it's gonna ream you in the backside.

So I got nothing today..Nothing..I guess I'm being affected by that cursed writers block myself.. Not even my comments are their usual perky self. The only thing perky on me right now is my boobs and that's only becasue I have a padded underwire bra that gives the illusion of perkiness.

I was in the pool last night with students. We have a person with Autism taking dive classes. It's an intresting experience working with someone with a diease that I for one don't really understand. I'm just trying to treat him like a normal person but letting him go at his own pace.
I figure next class we should have someone with Turrets cuz well I probably deserved to be cussed at every 2.1 seconds. Cuz I'm just deserving.

24 days to Cozumel. I can't wait! I just bought a oh so sexy new dive mask, got the house elf a new snorkle and got us some sleek double regulator bags. I always take my regulators as carry on luggage. That is the one piece of equipment that my life relies on mostly and I'm not putting that into checked baggage cuz if my bags don't make it I'll still dive. I have a problem renting regulators, I would do it from the dive company we are diving with as I trust them, and I'll use the rental regs at our shop cuz I know how well they are serviced. But in general I don't want to rent something that my life depends on if I don't know how it's been serviced and I also have this thing about sticking my mouth were there have been hundreds of other mouths that I don't know. Oh shush up all of you I see the kinky comments coming now.

The house elf is leaving for a family vacation on Monday (a family vacation that I wasn't invited to go on...it's a long story and I'll just say hurtful things so we'll leave it at he's going on a vacation that he really doesn't want to go on)
Anyway he's off to Portugal on a Piligimage to Our Lady of Fatima. You know us Catholics, we are not happy unless we can find some statue bleeding tears, the sun spinning backwards or the earth rending itself in 2 and then closing up every hour on the hour. We are either seeking modern day miricles or it's the DT's from all the wine used in communion. (So I'm probably going to hell for that remark)
Anyway there was real no point to that story other than I'll be all alone for 10 days or so.

And all my stalker friends, not a good thing to think you can take advantage to me being alone. Remember I'm the ex-biker, ex-cop type that packs alot of heat in the sexy thigh holsters under the leather mini skirts and thigh high boots. So just use your damn imagination and don't make me shoot you already. Ha..take that in the eye...Also I have a very protective Rotweiller. Are you all scared away yet. Good...so call me we'll do lunch.

7 Comments:

  • At 1:53 PM, Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement said…

    I noticed that weirdness with Halo scan too!! You can't avoide it!! argghh i try to run away from it and boom it gets me again!!! your vaction sounds amazing!! Less then a moth away!! I bet you are freakin out right about now with excitement!!!! You have to take lots of picture with those bad ass scuba cames so we can see all the cool stuff you experiance!! it will be a mini vaction for your blog pals!!!!

     
  • At 2:27 PM, Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful said…

    leather skirts and thigh high boots?? (raises eye brow)

     
  • At 4:48 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    I snorted a booger out thinking about Mel flying into a pole. hehehehee

    Yeah well your posts are sounding slightly better than mine. At least you used a little creative flare. hehehehe I used a big fat nothing!!!!

    I better get a dam souvenier this time or the kiddo better!!!!!!

     
  • At 7:35 PM, Blogger Kat said…

    You've gone from being a visitor to my blog to being part of my blogging family. Your blog is now part of my daily visits.....guess, it's time to add a link to your blog on mine.

    Still giggling.........

     
  • At 7:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Re: "Remember I'm the ex-biker, ex-cop type that packs alot of heat in the sexy thigh holsters under the leather mini skirts and thigh high boots."

    Damn..that turned me on...wooow baby..."rock that baby that sweet sweet baby"!...lol...(trucker talk)

    And yes you can post to HaloScan...you posted on mine today Shuger...

    Oh..sounds like maybe you need to take a Valium..(blue baby..or two :))

    Hang in there Shuger
    Op~

     
  • At 6:40 AM, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    Burfica snorted a booger, hehehehehe.
    So now, more about this underwire bra?
    Hopefully things arn't too bad between you and the in-laws. It makes it difficult when 2 people are in love but all the back-up folks in thier lives arn't. Had that with my Demon, no one in my life liked me being with her after some of the stuff she did the last few times. But Love is Love and we do the best we can.

    So I ask again, What stalkers?

     
  • At 10:23 AM, Blogger kitten said…

    Please post pick of outfit. (leathermini skirt with thigh holster)

    I am going to whine about cozumel until you get back with some awesome pics. ( iwas supposed to be leaving tommorow...i think when ern gets home, ill kick him ...just for the heck of it)

    Happt Tax Day, A.! (did you file yet..only 12 hours left!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home