Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Monday, April 25, 2005

Total Set up

Okay after reading Burfica's post about mom and the pranks pulled on each other by our family I thought I'd have to throw in one of my own.

You all think Burfica is this sweet funny little lady that wouldn't harm a fly. Ha I tell you and Ha again. She is a sneaky, coniving, maniuplating little thing. But that's why she's my sis and I love her

So April 21st 2005, she's been married 12 years.
Well let me tell you about April 21, 1993.

First Burfica and Gigantor had been dating for a few months. Okay honestly they'd been having snail mail and phone sex for several months but hey he was in the Navy and you gotta take what you can get when stuck on a ship full'o'men. After a few of those months Gigantor proposed (nervously mind you) but proposed to Burfica who accepted after putting poor Gigantor through the task of asking for the mom of frozen bread loaves and the father of AK-47's permission.

So me in all my glory kept telling them. Don't wait for him to get outta the Navy just get married now and collect the BAQ money. But NO they wanted to wait till he was out and have a big wedding. Well Okay thinks me..whatever but I'm smarter but they can do what they want. (I'm am smarter so stop laughing all of you and finish reading..sheesh)

Burfica heads out to Virgina to visit the on-shore-leave Gigantor for a few days. Then I get a call from her on April 21, 1993, I'm not at home but I get a message on my answering machine. (This is before voice mail you all)

Burfica: Hi Alekx it's me..I'm in Virgina............
Ummmmmmmmm Gigantor and I aren't engaged anymore (sounds like she is crying)
Looooooooooong Silent pause for effect
Me: Thinking to myself...The BASTARD dumped my baby sister and left her stranded in VA I'm gonna kill his little Navy ASS.
Burfica: (Continuing after the long dramitic pause) Ummmmmm we went down the JP's today and got married. Can you call mom she is way PISSED Off about this
Click...the phone goes dead as Burf hangs up the line

Me: Great now I have to call mom and listen to her be all pissed off cuz Burf didn't let her fly out to see her "baby" get married.

So I pick up the phone preparing myself for the tirade of the frozen bread loaf mother.

Me: Hi mom how are you
FBLM: Hi Alekx, I'm fine how are you.
Me: I'm great...so Mom what's this about Burfica and Gigantor getting married this morning
FBLM: Long long long long long long long pause........."What" (in this what the fuck are you talking about voice)
Me: Yah I got a message about them getting married and Burf said you were very angry at them about it.
FBLM: They got married? When did they get married? (hurt and pissed off tone in her voice.

(That little coneving, snot nosed brat sister of mine set me up in a BIG way you all)

Mom had no clue they had gotten married, she wasn't pissed cuz she knew nothing about it. So Burf set me up to tell mom. Little turd head should have just said I'm to chicken shit to tell mom you do it. I'd of broke the news a bit kinder.

Ha 12 years later Burfica thinks I've gotten even with her when the house elf and I got engaged but I have not yet gotten even for that little stunt. I'll get her yet my pretties..you bet I will.. Just you wait and see.

13 Comments:

  • At 1:14 PM, Blogger kitten said…

    Did she ever have a wedding reception or any way for your Mom to celebrate with her???

    Nice story...you guys have the greates t relationship.

     
  • At 1:42 PM, Blogger Alekx said…

    After she almost died. (that's a story for another day...The day my sister almost croaked followed by the day my brother in law groped my mother's ass)
    We had a "real" wedding in which the story of Why one should scuff western boots when Alekx waxes the floor unfolds. As well as the why you never let your husbands family into a wedding/reception should be told.
    So mom did get to be the sniveling proud mama of a blushing bride.
    However I think the blush was still the hang over from the near death experience Burfica had.
    Is your curisoity wetted yet. :-)

     
  • At 2:00 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    OKAY THAT'S IT!!!! I'M POSTING ABOUT YOUR FIRST ANNIVERSARY!!! AND NOTHING CAN STOP ME. NOTHING I TELL YOU NOTHINGNOTHINGNOTHINGNOTHING!!!!!!!


    muahhh hahahahhahahahahaha

    *rubs little evil hands together in anticipation*

     
  • At 2:20 PM, Blogger ThreeOliveMartini said…

    ahaha i know all these stories and they are STILL funny ....you guys always make me laugh!!

     
  • At 3:23 PM, Blogger Dorko said…

    Sounds like you 2 are gearing up for a rolicking good Blog war. Cool. I'll go pop some BK's <-(the best microwavable popcorn money can buy... Nebraskans know about corn, ya'll) and root for both teams from the barricaded bleachers... U2 are bringing up lots of great memories got me LOL & crying & peeing & wheezing ... and... missing the snot outta U! Cheerios!

     
  • At 5:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    man..oh..man..never a dull moment around U 2 ... these stories are answering a lot of questions!!!!

    Ya'll CRACK ME UP!

    more...more...more

    you 2 are good therapy...for anybody..with any type problem! LOL

    Op~

     
  • At 6:10 AM, Blogger Mia said…

    Sits back and eats my popcorn...waiting for Burfs next post....lol you two are too funny.

     
  • At 6:44 AM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    Hey Miranda, if you share your popcorn, I will bring a pizza and some beer.......

    Ok girls,,,carry on....

    mom

     
  • At 7:18 AM, Blogger Kim said…

    Sibling rivalry is so important, to me. Do tell....

     
  • At 11:16 AM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    Come on to SD Alexk~~ We will be there about 11 on friday and be there ALL day friday and ALL day saturday, drive home Sat night. Good times will be had by all. Gonna have lunch friday at the hard rock San Diego....Im buying!~

    Mom

     
  • At 4:08 PM, Blogger Kerry M. Conway said…

    lmao-i cant wait to see how you plan on getting her my darling!

     
  • At 10:12 AM, Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful said…

    (asks self, "Why do I want childrean again???) Hehe.

     
  • At 6:48 PM, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    HAHAHAHA!!! It's the battle of embarrasing moments! I love it! Your turn Burfica, let's see what you counter with!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home