Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

It's a beautiful day in our neighborhood

so why can't I get this damn Mr Rogers song out of my head today. I've been wondering around singing this damn song all day. The scary part is I never liked Mr. Rogers. In my younger days he just scared the hell outta me like one of those men that mommy and daddy warned you about...you know the tell me if that man touches you sort of people.
But for some reason today I'm wondering around singing it's a beautiful day in our neighborhood, a beautiful day in our neighborhood, won't you be mine..blah blah blah you all know the song.
Listen this is so bad I've even attempted to sing the Electric Company song, Conjunction Junction what's your function. Blah I'm stuck in my pre-teen years. You gotta help me here folks. I'm losing it.

Oh shush with the remarks that I lost is long ago (Shut up Burfica)

On a good note 26 days until I'm in beautiful Cozumel diving my ass off. Liquid Blue Divers the company I will be diving with is informing me as of today the weather is a nice warm 86 degrees with an ocean temp of 78. If you all ever go diving in Cozumel this is the company to dive with. There is only a couple other dive companys on the whole island that I will dive with and that is only and I mean only if Roberto and Michela 100% can not get us on one of their boats. It's only happened one time folks...one time out of more times than I can count. These folks ROCK! Also if anyone is going to be in Cozumel May 9 to the 15th send me an e-mail we'll hook up when I'm not in the water. Hey you never know, stranger things have happened and I've made some great friends by just tossing things like this out before.

On not such a good note..I had some chick bounce a $178 check on me. I've been calling her trying to get this rectified because I really hate being an evil hag sort of person. But I really think I'm going to have to take this to the County Attorney General's office. The check is a stop payment which she says was because they lost their Debit card and everything was put on stop payment, but I've been trying to get restitution for 3 weeks now. If I take it to the Attorney General's office it's going to be high (can't remember the number) mistamenor as it looks as if she wrote the check after calling her bank about the debit card means she had intent to not pay me. I've even given her an out telling her if she will return the merchandise she purchased I'll be more than happy to call it even as I can either sell or return the items, but she is now refusing to speak to me. I guess I'm going to have to press charges. I hate that. I mean just pick up the phone and say Yo! Alekx I'm so sorry...but I can't pay you but stop by my house and I'll give the stuff back. Grrrrrrrrrr I hate theives.

Okay I'm off to do something, even if it is wrong.
I'll be back later for my adoring public.

7 Comments:

  • At 12:49 PM, Blogger kitten said…

    Shut up. I was supposed to be in Cozumel next week. You suck. and did I say you suck, alekx.? Oh and here>>:P!!!

    Grrr.....If I didnt have these ankle biters Id meet you down there...I need a vacation!!!

    Hmmm...about the check bouncer. Maybe it really did happen? Can you call the bank? I know when someone bounces a check on our business, we can call the bank and find ut what really happened...maybe try that. It would suck if she really is tellin the truth...but on the other hand,...your right she should call you and work things out...that doesnt look good.
    lemme know what happens..I love a good crime drama

     
  • At 2:05 PM, Blogger Mia said…

    I'd rather have that song in my head than the one I've had from that stupid Paris and Nicole show...that they always sing...sungsung sunnsung sung sin...it doesnt even make sence and its annoying as hell.

    Wow Cozumel sounds wonderful.

     
  • At 2:39 PM, Blogger Alekx said…

    I stay covered up..no sunscreen to much of that stuff and it starts messing with the coral reefs. yah know I don't want to kill what I go diving to look at. :-)
    We are gonna do a Hawaii trip before long...want to dive the lava tubes there.
    Lots o sharks as well

     
  • At 6:17 AM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    I dont have ANYTHING stuck in my head..some things just pass on through, they do not pass go, they do not collect 200 dollars.....what was I talking about?? Oh yeah sorry about your check bounce. I never write checks I pay everything cash. Does Avon have a fade cream? I have these OLD FART AGE SPOTS and I have tried EVERYTHING. even those microdermabrasion kits....poor old mom

     
  • At 4:35 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    let me see if I can help you sis

    I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts deedle lee dee, see them all standing in a row. Big one's, small one's, some the size of your head.


    Okay maybe this one

    CLANG CLANG CLANG goes the trolley
    DING DING DING goes the bell
    ZING ZING ZING goes my heartstrings
    Them moment I saw him I fell.

    No again??
    okay I'm pulling out all the stops now

    Devil went down to Georgia he was lookin for a soul to steal, he was in a bind he was way behind, and he was looking to make a deal.......


    That should help, get you away from creepy, icky Mr. Rogers.

    Prosecute that fucking bitch for stiffing you like that!!!!

     
  • At 6:54 PM, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    Ug, I hate getting songs I don't ike stuck in my head. It can take the fun out of a whole day.
    Enjoy Cozumel sweetie, hope to see some pictures when you get back.

     
  • At 10:56 AM, Blogger Dorko said…

    Burfica you slay me! Following up Clang, clang - trolley with the Devil went down to Georgia! Comic genius! [Laughing HARD!]
    Alekx remember my little saying? A thief will lie to you and a Liar will steal from you. It's just no damn good. +She could be off her nut. (crazy) Proceed with caution and the authorities AND ENJOY COZUMEL - You've worked hard for it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home