Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Monday, April 11, 2005

That rocks...

I'm hated...I know this is true cuz it was posted in a comment on someone elses blog in living color. **smirk** I'm so glad to know I have that effect on people. Usually it's undying adoration,love and worship from my followers I'm glad to know that in all my cutness I can still expel the evilness that tends to sneak out every now and again.
Okay enough about my cuteness! How was everyone's weekend? I found out on Saturday that if you haven't done any serious swimming for a couple months, and then you go do a 400 yard timed swim for a score you find muscles that you didn't know exsisted. I found out there are muscles in my neck that are connected to my big toes. Okay stop laughing it's true damnit. There is a muscle from my big toe running up the front of my legs through my torso and into the front of my neck. IT HURTS DAMNIT now give me a hug! Sheehs I'm always having to beg you people for affection. **sniff**

On Friday I was to get up at the butt crack of dawn and drive to Arkansas to deliver my mom's dogs to her sister. I got up and finally got motivated enough to get on the road, I was a whole 2 miles from home when my aunt called and said, hey we are already in AR why don't we just drive all the way over to Dallas/Ft. Worth that way we can visit mom and pick up the mutts. HA, at 2.00+ a gallon for gas I was like drive on baby. So they show up and folks..those little bark fuckers (stolen from Burfica) loved my Aunt and her hubby. What a relief. When they left the next morning neither dog even looked back when they jumped into the Aunt's car. I'm so glad they are gonna have a great home. On Saturday I got up at the butt crack of dawn again to send of the aunt, the hubby and the mutt heads. So by yesterday all I did was sleep all damn day. I slept better yesterday than I have since all this started in Januaury. And you know what I don't feel the least bit guilty about it either. **big smile**
So that was my rather hum drum weekend. I hope you all have much better stories for me. Things that involve sex, drugs, rock and roll, masturbating with a pepproni pizza or choclate pudding. I want all the gory and sticky details please.
Boy does that leave the door open for Aza, BM and Tim or what. Can't wait to see the stories.

9 Comments:

  • At 10:35 AM, Blogger Dorko said…

    Glad to see you're getting a few things off your "to do" list.
    Burfica is right. You are the bad a** of the family. I mean when you swing the door wide open for pulp fiction you do it with aplomb and a pace setting that's all your own!
    Kudos Nitro Goddess, Kudos!

     
  • At 12:03 PM, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    Actually, I worked all weekend sweetie, no good stories here.
    Also, you never need to beg me for a hug, I always have one waiting for you.

    Ask BM about uses for pudding, he's s sick bastard. Another good one is why his back has scars all down it about the size of fingernails. Hehehe.

     
  • At 12:38 PM, Blogger Alekx said…

    Damn Aza you are gonna get me all worked up if you keep talking dirty like that. hehehehe
    Holding my breath waiting for BM to comment

     
  • At 1:23 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    yeah I wanna see who wrote hate comments about you!!!! THOSE FUCKERS BETTER NOT MESS WITH MY SISTER!!!!
    Tell me tell me tell me now!!!!!

     
  • At 1:53 PM, Blogger Mia said…

    awww *hugs* oh the pain of it all.

    Sounds like you had a busy busy weekend.I'll send you some tequila to help you out.

     
  • At 2:59 PM, Blogger Alekx said…

    Burf it was your favorite little hate monger
    He hates me and Kitten
    LOL
    Apparently he doesn't know that you and I are sisters or whatever

     
  • At 6:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    HEY...I'll have you know I have hobbies...I have hobbies doing sex, drugs, rock and roll, masturbating with pepproni pizza AND choclate pudding..for your information....now I gotta go pray because of all these hobbies...plus..I'm tired!!!...lol
    ***big smile back to you***

    Some people call me Opie..but you can call me Op

     
  • At 5:42 AM, Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement said…

    Nahh that saby loves you. He is just jealous of your sexiness. Some people are weird that way. I love you and these other cool kats who frequent your blog love you too. Ok I am sure you already know this soooo on to the pudding pizza and scars all over my back. It’s a buffet of madness on BM’s back. See my wife likes to fuck and eat. She has claws, that I refer to as “talons of Passion” she cuts into me like a paper shredder and spills the blood all over clean sheets. I always have an interesting pattern on my back, a mural of love carved in the dark.

    That is my brief description of my weekend. If you are ever in need of a skin graph you can have some of mine under my wife’s fingernails.

    much love from the well defiled BM

     
  • At 9:26 AM, Blogger kitten said…

    Have the house elf rub something on your sore..um..whatever. he'll figure it out. I dont have any great tales of chocolate pudding and pizza...but ask me about hot wax and rope baby,,,I can fill you in! Ok,,,thats my bondage proclivaties showing. I think Saby has a good heart...but there must be a different ettiquette standard in india....
    Have a good one, A.
    XOX

     

Post a Comment

<< Home