Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Friday, April 01, 2005

You may never see me again

someone tell me again why I'm becoming a professional in the Scuba Diving Industry????
Anyone?
No?
Holy cold water batman, we are taking a parcel of students down to the lake tomorrow. I just checked the water temp and it's like 57degrees and colder at 60 feet which of course is where we need to go with them.
I'm not going to be a happy camper as you all know I get goose bumps if it's 98 and there is a breeze blowing.
Gawd I'm such an idiot. (Shut up Burfica)
What happened to the great diving in the Carribien with 89 degree water hanging out with Sharks.
You remember I did that last year.
What the hell went wrong in just a few short months.

Okay
I'm breathing
I'm thinking warm thoughts
I'm gonna die in the cold
Opps that wasn't a warm fuzzy thought was it

I just have to stay focused on going to Cozumel in May....ahhhhhhhh warm water, and sharks and turtles and toad fish oh my

This lake trip should be intresting, we have the doctor along that thinks he can float with weights and no assistance, remember the one that sank to the bottom of the pool. Hopefully I won't have to power dive to 100 feet to rescue him. Again hearing a student go glug glug glug in a pool is bad enough...hearing that same sound in deep water is even worse.

Soooo a little while ago some old lady walks into my lovely scuba shop walks right up to the counter and starts yelling at me that we don't have the Sandwich menu posted and what is all this "rubber" stuff doing in the resturant. We are two doors down from the Quizno's and she came in the wrong door but it was my fault that my shop isn't Quizno's. Then she accused me of having a "kinky sex shop" Hmmmmmmm I'm guessing you can use some of this scuba gear in the bedroom, but fins on while having your knees behind your ears could be quite the site to see. Then there are always the long hoses and hose extenders that are on the wall. You all use your own imagination on that.

But I think I'm digressing...
Again
Then what's new with me
I can't ever keep one coherent thought going for more than 18 seconds
That's my record
18 seconds
What was I saying?

Any good pranks pulled on this April Fools Day on anyone or to anyone. This is my day off since my life has been one big April Fool's joke since the beginning of the year.

Happy Friday
If you don't ever see me again I froze to death and am like that Freeze dried shrimp cocktail you feed to your aquarium fish
Wish me luck

6 Comments:

  • At 4:01 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    OMG I have to worst mental image of you with fins on and feet behind your head. ewwwwwwwwwwwww

    And I am picturing your oh so weird scuba face bobbing in a drink (your the ice cube doh)

     
  • At 6:10 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    I think that lady is a perve, or how would she think of that?
    I hope you don't find any dead bodies in the water (esp the ones w/ you- just kidding, you are a great instructor, I wouldn't disobey you for sure!) - I have a friend who has described some gross stuff - he is w/ the dive/rescue team for this area.

     
  • At 7:03 PM, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    Firstly, if the Doctor drowns can he do Mouth to mouth on himself? Second, remember, peeing makes you warm. I hope you don't get too cold. I'd give you a big hug if it'll help.

    So you run a sex shop eh? That figures. Oh, and thanks Burfica for the fins comment. Thats funny as hell! If I ever get to see a pict of Aklekx I'll try and picture that in my head. Heh.

    Glug Glug Glug

     
  • At 7:35 PM, Blogger kitten said…

    yeah pee in your suit!!!!
    (um..really..yuck..)

    Youll do great....just remember to come up with as many students as you WENT DOWN WITH!

     
  • At 10:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    U crack me up...

    Well...that post just blows the "___" outta me tellin' ya to relax..huh?

    But..I must say.."going down" is ok..as long as it's with the right one...

    However...putting that picture of having fins on in my mind...just pure hurt me..it hurt me bad!

    Nothing but good vibes and energy to ya Shuger.......glug glug glug.

    ~Op~

     
  • At 9:14 PM, Blogger Dorko said…

    I confess.
    I put the old lady up to it... tried to get her to get all warm and fuzzy and put the moves on you too but...
    AAAaaahhhhhhhhhh!

    APRIL FOOLS!

    I'm playing with ya.
    And why not?
    I've seen you in rubber suits and fins... mmm-mm FETCHING! ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home