Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Slimy Squids

I found this over at Aris_Ravencroft's site
Leave it to me to become a giant squid
Funny since I feel kinda slimy today anyway.
Ewwwwwww to much info right.





Alekx

is a Giant Squid that will turn back into a Human in the morning, has an Extra Head, carries a Flamethrower, and is Covered with a Thick Slime and Blind.

Strength: 6 Agility: 1 Intelligence: 11



To see if your Giant Battle Monster can
defeat Alekx, enter your name and choose an attack:

fights Alekx using

6 Comments:

  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    geeezz...got my butt whipped...I wonder if it has anything to do with my site being almost (6 out of 10) gay....lol....I'm a lover..not a fighter!

     
  • At 12:31 PM, Blogger ThreeOliveMartini said…

    why oh why do i not find this surprising that you are a squid?

    and why am I no more addled to find i am a lizard?

     
  • At 1:38 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    how come I'm so dumb I can't figure out how to be any dam thing??? I'm gonna go work on that. dammit

     
  • At 1:47 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    Okay sheesh I finally figured it out. If I put in Burfica I'm a giant lizard with nuclear/radiation power, and I kick your little butt. If I put in my real name. I'm a giant blob with pincers and I still kick your butt. I put in Kiddo's name, and he's a Giant man eating plant, and it was a tie. Put in Gigantor's name and he was a regular sized squid that got smooshed by you. hehehehe But that was his real name, I forgot to do Gigantor. brb

     
  • At 1:49 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    Okay it said Gigantor was a tiny little lizard that drank human blood and had bullet proof skin and could shape shift. But he still lost.

     
  • At 3:08 PM, Blogger Dorko said…

    "Dorko" is a Collosal Mecha-Dragon that drinks Human Blood, Stomps Around a Lot, has Dozens of Tentacles, and controls the Weather. (We tie on all levels)
    My Loggon name:is a Giant Blob that shoots Laser Beams and Electricity from its Eyes, has a Computer for a Brain, and Freezes Solid when Cold. (I finally won one!)
    Real name: is a Giant Man-Eating Plant that drinks Human Blood, and enjoys Climbing Buildings. (You woop me good there!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home