Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Friday, November 25, 2005

A Day of Ones

I hope everyone had a Great Thanksgiving and had a wonderful time with yourself or each other.
I'm wore out.....it was a day of ones.

1 Turkey cooked
1 Ham Cooked
1 Pot of stuffing
1 Loaf of Fresh Bread
1 dozen deviled eggs
1 pan of mixed vegetable casserole
1 bowl of jello/whipped cream/cottage cheese salad
1 bowl of mixed salad
1 Husband
1 Cousin with Husband
1 Brother-in-law (driving me friggin Crazy)
1 Mother-in-Law (driving me more crazy)
1 Mother (Driving me even more nuts)
1 bottle of wine drank
1 more bottle of wine drank
1 more bottle of wine drank
1 Kahula and cream consumed because the wine was gone
1 Double Kahula and Cream consumed because the first one didn't quite get it.
1 Hellashious Hang Over currently being suffered.

Please don't get me wrong I love my family...In Laws included...but bringing my mom from the nursing home and she was in one of her moods, so she was needy and whinny, then the mother in law is the very traditional Catholic Martyerisc type, so she was doing the breast beating..I'm such a bad person, bad mother routine all friggin' day. And the Brother in Law is just self centered and selfish. The Husband, cousin and her hubby were the only sanity in the day.

Oh Speaking of Brother in Law....He from hence forth is going to be dubbed PORKER.
I realize that the Holidays are a time of over abundance and to enjoy eating but I think Porker took things just a bit to far. Now remember there are 7 people here eating....But Porker walks in and polishes off well over half the deviled eggs even before anyone started eating. So now everyone else gets like one apiece. This starts out pissing me off right away.
He then gets his plate and loads on 2 very thick slices of Ham, and 3/4 of the turkey that was carved. So Hubby couldn't eat cuz he had to carve more turkey for others to eat. He then took half the stuffing, half the jello salad and 3 slices of bread. In less then 15 minutes he was back for a Leg and Thigh of Turkey and 2 more slices of ham and 2 more slices of bread. Oh yah he's now waxed off half a pot of baked beans as well. In another 15 minutes he comes back grabs another slice of ham and 2 more slices of bread. (Of course every one else has now had to have just 1 slice of bread or half a slice with someone else cuz he scarffed it all down) Then he comes and is bitchy because "everyone" ate the deviled eggs, so I lost it and jumped his shit, and he uses his standard line..."Well I didn't know that was all the food." Bull shit asshole..there are 7 people eating, I made more than enough food for 7 people to eat, but you are so selfish and self centered and spoiled that everyone had to get out of your fucking way for fear you'd eat their hands off.
Arughhhhhhhhhhhh fucking family holidays are the best aren't they?

God I hope my Husband wisks me away to somewhere like Tahatii for Chirstmas.

Hope you all had a wonderful day with your families.

11 Comments:

  • At 11:36 AM, Blogger Mia said…

    Lol...I had to get rid of my inlaws...lol.

    Are you talking about that poo foo jello salad that Burf makes?

     
  • At 11:50 AM, Blogger Alekx said…

    Miranda---the one and only poo foo
    It's a family tradition at holidays.

     
  • At 8:38 PM, Blogger Kerry M. Conway said…

    a day of ones continued...

    *hands you:*

    1 blanket
    1 pillow
    1 bottle of tylonol
    1 candle
    1 bottle of wine
    1 do not disturb sign

    ...there. now go amd get some must needed r&r!

    love yeah more!

     
  • At 12:38 PM, Blogger ~SugarBear~ said…

    What a pig! Next year send him to my house, Dad will tell him to lay off & leave some for someone else right in front of everyone. He's really blunt sometimes.

    Christmas on the beach sounds great!

     
  • At 8:14 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    Oh man, I would be hitting the booze real hard too!!
    Sorry about those hangin blues!!
    Man, what an asshole, he needed like a chinese buffett for thanksgiiving or something.

     
  • At 8:34 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    Then I made enough to feed like 400 people and our guests barely ate. Well except the wife, she like polished off 2/3 of a big 9 by 12 pan of candied yams. hehehehehee

    I'm not even gonna comment about everyone. How about when I was feeding 10 people for almost 10 days that one summer. LOL

     
  • At 11:52 AM, Blogger Dorko said…

    Sounds like a well earned nick name!

     
  • At 2:40 PM, Blogger Melody said…

    Holidays are often bitter sweet...and ALWAYS stressful...for me anyway.

     
  • At 6:26 PM, Blogger Mike said…

    I'd be drunk too!

     
  • At 7:34 PM, Blogger Mike said…

    I thought of a ONE you didn't list!

     
  • At 12:35 AM, Blogger Nisha said…

    Oh, really annoyed to read abt POKER... that was really mean and selfish of him...

    But look on the brighter side.. All of u were together as ONE..as a family... :)

    Cheer up :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home