Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Monday, November 07, 2005

Last Day

.........Oh stop doing the happy dance, it's not the last day I'm going to be posting on this blog, you are still stuck with me.

It's pushing Midnight and it's gonna be my last day as a Security Officer...Kinda...as the supervisor is trying to get the head of Corporate Security to allow me to stay on one or two days a week. I guess I've made an impression. I'm sure it's my work ethics, my skill as an officer, my sparkling personality, or maybe it's just how my boobs look in uniform. Whatever the reason the supervisor has asked me to call him with my schedule before I even consider turning in my uniforms.

So Thursday is my first day at the new job. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. But you know I'm so perfect I'll just rock at the job. he he

I had very little sleep this weekend. The house elf deceides he's going out with the boys on Saturday night. I worked Friday night midnight till noon, so I was tired. But he felt the need to slam around the house until close to 5:30, I finally fall asleep and for what ever f'ing reason his brother feels the need to call her 3 damn times at 10 minutes till 7. So now I'm up and his brother can't understand why I'm upset.

Sunday the brother shows up just as I climb into bed and thinks it'll be funny to harass the dogs through the bedroom door getting them barking. I leap out of bed, slam open the door and proceed to knock the brother into a wall informing him if he makes so much as a squeek on the floor while walking I will beat him to a bloody pulp. I think he finally figured out I was pissed and sleepy.....DUH

Okay since I'm sitting here blogging naked I better go climb in the shower.
Anyone want to jump in and wash my back.

12 Comments:

  • At 6:46 PM, Blogger Mike said…

    Where should I send the plane ticket?

     
  • At 7:23 AM, Blogger Burfica said…

    Personally I would have slammed my husband into the wall and threatened him for letting his brother do that.



    OooOOo and I might short out my computer cuz I'm eating up that picture of mike. heheheheehehe

     
  • At 12:16 PM, Blogger It's me, @Moustachio said…

    Is your back hairy? If so, yes.

     
  • At 12:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    any pixs?

     
  • At 4:00 PM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    well....nope nothing, I got nothing...

    **COUGH**

    Mom

     
  • At 3:06 PM, Blogger Mike said…

    Thanks for stopping in!

     
  • At 9:40 AM, Blogger Kim said…

    i wonder how many hits you'll get from searches for "naked blogging".

     
  • At 10:04 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    well, the most popular voted thing on my poll for celebrating my divorce was 'taking a hall pass to the other side' but since you live so far away', I guess we can't be doing that,, ha!! tee hee
    get you some rest baby girl!

     
  • At 2:27 AM, Blogger Dorko said…

    lol, lol, lol!

    I remember cranky you!

    *sighs* good times

    Note to Santa... Back brush stocking stuffer for my buddy Alekx...

     
  • At 10:17 AM, Blogger Astrid said…

    Hey, I am glad we are still stuck with you, but do take showers now and then for otherwise we might literally be stuck to you.

     
  • At 10:18 AM, Blogger Astrid said…

    *Astrid hands Alekx her favorite bodygel and a baby-soft towel*

     
  • At 7:52 PM, Blogger Kerry M. Conway said…

    where you at?! hm?!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home