Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Friday, November 11, 2005

I'd forgotten

It's been a long time since I've worked in the law enforcement field, and after several years I guess you just forget how stupid some people are.

Yesterday I had my orientation and met most of the day officers and Sgts. Went over to the jail on the tour. At least I remember why I never wanted to be and still don't want to be a jailer. There were 2 guys peeing on the floor and 3 wacking off. And it's only a city jail. Blah

Then you get the idiots that get pulled over on a traffic stop and think they can fool the officer by giving a false name. Like there isn't a nice guy or lady on the other end of the radio looking all your shit up. So yesterday were several arrests.

I start official training tonight at 11pm. whooooooo hooooooooo a friday night after the bars close should be a pretty eventful evening.

I've received 8 of the about 200 manuels I have to read so I've been doing that. I'll be in official traning for the next 12 weeks then on to get all the certifications I'll be needing. I'm really glad I made this move. I'd also forgotten how much I love working in law enforcement.

Hopefully there'll be some good stories after this weekend

Night all..I'm off to bed. No snuggle partners either ~~sigh~~

12 Comments:

  • At 8:01 PM, Blogger Scott & Julia said…

    Have fun with your training! And the drunks leaving the bar better watch out or you're going to kick their ass!!

    Do you have any time for SCUBA now? I'm thinking of planning a vacation for January, I need some diving!

     
  • At 8:46 PM, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    Sounds like your gonna enjoy this job! Kick a**!

    Ps. any idea what happened to either Gama or Kitten's sites?

     
  • At 6:02 AM, Blogger Alekx said…

    S&J I always make time for diving....
    It's my first love...Where you going in Jan?

    Aza---Apparently Kitten just took down her site. I think I read on someone else's blog she was bored with it. But she didn't bother to come tell any of the people that care about her so I dunno. Don't know about Gamma. I thought he put up a new site.

     
  • At 8:41 PM, Blogger Blog ho said…

    that was me...jacking off. i just look like 2 people.

     
  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger Scott & Julia said…

    Thinking of going to Holguin, Cuba, or if prices are low enough, then Roatan, Honduras.

     
  • At 6:07 AM, Blogger Mia said…

    Lol can't wait to hear stories about that.

    Have a great week!

     
  • At 7:38 AM, Blogger Burfica said…

    I'm up for hearing any stories, as long as it doesn't involve, spit, pee, poop or jacking off. hehehehehe

     
  • At 8:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    May the force be with you! So...put it where you want!

    OP~

     
  • At 9:53 AM, Blogger popfizz said…

    got any extra handcuffs?

     
  • At 10:11 AM, Blogger Astrid said…

    I wonder how much time these people would spend on the invention of their undercover name. I mean not any name will just do, right?

     
  • At 8:12 PM, Blogger Kerry M. Conway said…

    um. it wasnt me! really. i would never lie about who i am to a police officer! well, at least i don't think i would.

    hm. does wanting to be arrested by a really hot officer (judy justice) count for anything?! lol

     
  • At 4:29 AM, Blogger Nisha said…

    lol..dont we all want a snuggle partner... partners u say..!! I'll settle for partner.. *winks*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home