Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Ha...still not dead

nice try you all with the hate mail and the letter bombs but once again I've evaded your evil plot to rid the world of me. So phffffftttttt

Okay so really I got nothing which is why I've avoided coming to write cuz I really hate boring you all with NOTHING..which by the way did I mention I got right now...Oh I said that already...damn, not only do I got nothing but I'm losing my nothing mind.
So maybe a little randomness...

First...OWWWWWWWWWW fucking owwwwwwww I'm sore. I swam like a mile the other night. All of it free style, no lazing out and doing side stroke or breast stroke. (I can't even get the house elf to do the breast stroke but I digress) And today I can barely walk, I can barley lift my arms, I can just damn barely anything. Did I say OWWWWWWWWWWWW

Next...Nope I got nothing

Third...Please do not call 911 and scream at the poor dispatcher in spanish...I don't speak spanish, I understand a little but not when you are screaming at the top of your lungs. Oh and if you are a spanish interpurter, do me a favor, actually tell the dispatcher that the person screaming in my ear has been assulted with a weapon and the person is still in the area. DAMNIT, this is important information that I could really use before sending my officers into a building...How the hell this interputer got her job I'll never know but she needs to be fired. It took me 19 minutes to pry out of her what this woman was screaming when the woman said it in the first 90 seconds of the conversation.

Fourth...not still nothing

Fifth...if I don't get some relief for my back pain soon I'm gonna chop off the lower half of my body and donate it to the local pimp so maybe he can get some use out of it. The pain has gotten so bad I can't even bend over in the mornings. I had an MRI and at least I don't need surgery but will see my primary doc on Monday to discuss options. The VOX-D is looking good right now. It's like a rack the chriopracter puts you on and streaches your spine to 1) get rid of disk bulge and 2) to retard the degeneration (as in arthrits) happening in my poor little spin.
I'm thinking all those miles put in on a Harley, and just plain abusing my body when I was younger may have something to do with my current condition. But DAMNIT it's starting to effect my scuba diving and you know that I can't let that happen.

sixth...Nope still not a damn thing to blog about

seventh...my butt itches

eighth..I'm done boring you for now. Love you all, send prayers my way, I've been up and down and have slowly been going through my mom's stuff and well Fuck it's just hard. No getting around it. It's hard.
By the way..Hug your moms, dads, brothers, sisters, spouses, kids today cuz you don't know if they'll be gone tomorrow.

Happy what the hell ever day it is right now.
I'm contemplating Tequilla till I barf or pass out, or barf then pass out...or passout and barf, which ever happens first.

8 Comments:

  • At 9:25 AM, Blogger Mia said…

    LMAO...nothing boring about you. Welcome back, I've been thinking about you.

     
  • At 9:43 AM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    you should barf THEN pass out, if you do it the other way, I will come scream to the 911 dispatcher that your dumb tequilla drinking ass just asperated vomit and girl, I love ya, but I will NOT give you CPR with tequila vomit in your mouth. Nope, wont do it...I would ask why your butt itches, but with the house elf refusing to do the breast stroke, I am only left with one alternative and DAMN I shall NOT digress.....you win on boredom. YOU WIN ok YOUR THE DAMN WINNER........I give you the crown...crown ROYAL..hehehehehe

     
  • At 11:50 AM, Blogger Melody said…

    I felt the same way when my mom died...it's hard...it sucks...plain and simple. Warm thought going out to you.

     
  • At 12:09 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    my lower back and tailbone have been hurting so very bad too. But, I did find out that what mom had was herriditary, that degenerative disc dissease. We both might have that. and you know how long it took them to diagonose mom.

    Oh and by the way, my butt itches too.

     
  • At 5:40 PM, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    Down a double for me. And if you ever need someone to help you with that breat stroking....

     
  • At 5:01 AM, Blogger Rocky said…

    Maybe the Spanish person dialed the wrong number (really wanted 912).
    I never get tired from breast stroking. Hopefully you and Burf can get those asses scratched soon ;-D

     
  • At 9:09 AM, Blogger Dorko said…

    Damn you.

    I have "Tequilla" -the song going off in my head right now...and...yes. Pee Wee's dancing on the bar...
    UR Evil, most especially when 'you got nothing'

    I Love you!
    (Prayer's going your way... especially over the bittersweet sort through, you're facing right now...)

    Ba-bah ba-ba-bah ba-bah - bah.
    Ba-bah ba-ba-bah ba-bah.
    Ba-bah ba-bahhhhhhh Bah!
    Ba-bah ba-bahhhhhhh Bah!
    Ba-Bah Ba-Bah BAAAAA-Ba-BAH! ....

     
  • At 6:01 PM, Blogger Kerry M. Conway said…

    "if I don't get some relief for my back pain soon I'm gonna chop off the lower half of my body and donate it to the local pimp so maybe he can get some use out of it"

    ROTFLOL

    Welcome back sparky!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home