Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Weekend antics

so there is a reason I live in Texas, my second state of choice, of course Arizona is still my first place I want to live. But yesterday was 89 degrees out. In March and it's close to 90. What great weather.

It was to nice a day to stay inside so off we went first to K&G to find the house elf a new suit, since he's got a couple interviews this week. He's hating his job so I told him to go find a new job that he'll like. He'll find one and hate it within a year or two and we'll be right back here again, looking for a job. I hope he can find one that he loves doing.

Then we went over to Ft. Worth to this museum sort of place. It's called Log Cabin Village and there have been like 11 log cabins relocated and restored to this little village and there was all these 100+ year old artifacts in all the cabins. I love history like that. The old west, middle ages times, just the past in general.
The house elf and I are trying to spend some time together, because, and only people in the situation understand this. Taking care of a sick parent can be distraious on a marriage, and that's where we are at right now. Struggling to make things work. We'll see.

After the log cabin village we went and drove around down town Ft. Worth, and found the funniest little restrant, we didn't stop to eat cuz we were laughing to damn hard. It was an Asian fast food place called Woc and Roll.
If I have to explain it, then it won't be funny to you ever. I however almost peed my pants laughing so hard.

After that we went and had a nice dinner, then home and passed out for a couple hours. Then watched 2 movies. Saw II and Into the Blue. Liked em both alot.

Then I went back to bed. I haven't slept but a couple hours a night with how badly my back is hurting. OWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Today I see the doc for a new game plan. I think I want to start a decompression therapy, that is about 85% effective. I want to exhaust everything before I start any sort of invasive treatment.

Okay I'm off to clean cat poop (where is my damn turd burgular dog when I need him)
and to iron stuff for the house elf's interview.

Happy Monday all

9 Comments:

  • At 10:36 AM, Blogger Burfica said…

    Woc and Roll??? lmfaooooooooooooooo

    wonder if they served flied lice????


    I did not need to picture the turd burgler. *shudder*

    Gonna go bang my head on the wall now.

     
  • At 1:44 PM, Blogger Melody said…

    Hope your back feels better. Enjoy your special time with the house elf..caring for a sick loved one can wreck havvock on a marriage.

     
  • At 3:13 PM, Blogger Kerry M. Conway said…

    omg-i still haven't watched the origanal saw. i just can't do it! i have tried mamy times. the marine in me goes mad trying to get out for them all...

     
  • At 5:09 PM, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    Hope everythings ok with you and the Elf.

     
  • At 2:08 PM, Blogger Blog ho said…

    move to homoaha

     
  • At 3:11 AM, Blogger Rocky said…

    Ha, clever name for the restaurant - Woc and Roll.
    Hope your back gets better soon.

     
  • At 8:50 AM, Blogger ~SugarBear~ said…

    Woc & Roll - that is too funny! Can I borrow your dog??? Maybe I should get one of my own.........

    I hope your back gets better soon, I'll be praying for you & Burf both with your back troubles.

     
  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    I hope the job interviews went well,, maybe when he's happier things will be much smoother - when the old man is happy, that always helps.

    Hope the back gets better!

    I have two good turd burglers you can borrow!

     
  • At 3:34 PM, Blogger Mike said…

    Bite me! Still cold!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home