Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Their Move is progressing

Talked to Burfica and Gigantor earlier. The move is progressing. Today being Sunday, gigantor was working with a friend to get the plumbing done and the trailor leveled. Burfica has been running around trying to get things done and Kiddo and his friend Big J have been hitting it hard, moving and stacking wood for the leveling, getting things from the old lot to move.

I guess the inspectors come tomorrow, the electrician is suppose to go at 8 to get that done and the inspector at 3, so hopefully they can start moving in by Tuesday.

I've been busy with work and with Scuba and teaching CPR. I did 22 people last week. 22 construction workers. How fun was that. Have to do another 24 for the same company but none of that group speaks English so it should be intresting.

I will honestly try to be better about posting, but wanted to give an update on Fica.

Hugs

9 Comments:

  • At 9:32 PM, Blogger Coffeypot said…

    Thanks for the update. I hope everything goes smoothly for them.
    And it is a good thing you are use to working around wet stuff since you will be working with all those wetbacks. Tell them to come back when they can speak English.

     
  • At 12:17 PM, Blogger Christine said…

    If you recorded yourself doing 22 construction workers at one time, I bet you could make a fortune with that movie. :-)

     
  • At 2:51 PM, Blogger ~SugarBear~ said…

    Construction workers.... hum... maybe you could trade off some training & they could help Burf & hubby with the move.

    Next time you have that many construction workers in one place, can I come watch??? There's bound to be a couple that are nice to look at.

     
  • At 7:42 PM, Blogger Mia said…

    lol really Alekx...no need to brag about the #'s you're doing, you're going to give yourself a reputation.

    sounds like Burfs on her way. YAY.

     
  • At 9:03 AM, Blogger Biddie said…

    Thanks for the update. I got an email from her yesterday, but I haven't gotten back to her yet.
    I hope that things go smoothly for her....

     
  • At 2:32 PM, Blogger none said…

    that's a lot of mouth to mouth ;)

     
  • At 1:20 PM, Blogger Libby said…

    lol@hammer!!

     
  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger Burfica said…

    I was gonna say thank you but then I realized all the comments were about sex. And then I realized I guess your post was about sex. So to say thank you would be gross from your sister. hehehehehe

     
  • At 10:58 PM, Blogger Jules said…

    Jsut stopped by to tey to catch up a bit and say HEY ALEKX!! ((HUG))

     

Post a Comment

<< Home