Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Had to see it to belive it

Several posts ago Burfica over at don't eat the tomatos>>>>>>click on the damn link over there I'm not gonna link it here for you lazy ass people...sheesh....hehehehe..man am I back in form or what.
Anyway Burf wrote about her vortex black hole universe sucking bra..and I was like yah right whatever...Jesus people she wasn't kidding...We've been sisters her whole life and I guess I never noticed how it sucks things into it's depths of cleavage....We are sitting eating dinner and I see food leaping off of her fork ..no kidding it had little parachutes on it..the food that is and would leap straight at her cleavage losing it self in the black hole bra, it was an amazing site.
While we were at the hospital, the 5th floor came up with 2 ventalors, 1 caridaic monitor, 4 small children and a score of interns missing during our stay. I'm waiting for Gigantor to fish them outta the bra. It's just a scary thing.

I lost 10lbs on my 2 week stress filled vacation..Not a way I would recommend losing any weight, but now that it's gone I've renewed my workout effort and I haven't been puking like I was so maybe I can forego the gall bladder surgery for awhile until I get mom all settled in here and GO DIVING IN COZUMEL...Damnit people if I don't get in the water with my scuba gear soon I'm going to have to kill someone..I kid you not...you think Chicken is cracking up just keep me outta the water for another damn month...You will all HATE ME!!! Okay okay breath in....out....in....out....whooooooooo I'm getting a little bit dizzy...ahhhh better...

What was I saying...oh yah I've renewed my workout efforts. I can't belive I let it go for such a long time (a month with out my workouts) after just a couple days I'm feeling better..I did several miles on the treadmill last night at a 6 to 8% incline...Ouch the legs are a bit sore. Tonight was ummmmmm well an alternate workout early if you get my drift...let's put it this way the house elf is smiling, then a later work out on the weights working chest and arms...again I'm sore but it's a good sore..Tomorrow is abs in the morning then the elipitical machine for 60 minutes tomorrow night..That's usually about 15 miles on the machine. whooooo hooooo...Give me some love you all...come one...
Man how come you all make me beg....sheesh just for that I fart in your general direction...

I'll bitch at you all a bit later about how sore I am...
Oh by the way I'm adding some new links over there>>>>>>>>>>If you see yourself linked over there and don't want to be please let me know and I'll take it off. If I forgot you, please let me know that as well so I can add you.
CHICKEN AND KITTEN I'm not taking yours off so just live with it...LOL

15 Comments:

  • At 9:02 AM, Blogger Burfica said…

    Jen, that's funny as hell. my father would always go with us to the doctors and tell the doc that we had something wrong with our elbow. As the doc is looking over our elbow he would go "what kind of problem" and my father so calmly would say "every time they bend their elbow their mouth opens" hehehehehee Blast from the past eh alekx????

    So the bra amazed you huh, and shush, those interns were on purpose. They were cute. Now I could do without the cardiac monitor and the ventilator, to pokey. And the kids are two rambunctious. But the food had to go in there to feed the interns. hehehehehee

     
  • At 10:51 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I know all about losing weight to stress...postpartum depression kicks your ass...especially taking car of a baby all day...you're up at 6-7am, going all day, then at 10pm, you say, "hmmmm, did I eat today?!" God bless ya for working out...I should get bacj on the elliptical...can'y even come close to wha ypu do...just saw that movie "Open Water...heard of it? It freaked me out...no way will I ever dive...

     
  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger Alekx said…

    I'm going to do a post about Open Water...
    That "based on a true story movie" the only factual things in that movie are the peoples names and that yes indeed they were left by the dive boat...however there is much speculation in the community that they being in debt set up their disapperance, also since they were left by the boat many many safety percaustions have been implemented for diver accountability. Sorry I just get hot about that movie and how it affects people when it is so totally FALSE in most aspects.
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

     
  • At 11:14 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Can you add me to your links too? I'd feel so special...And how do ou add links? I'm at a loss...

     
  • At 11:14 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Can you add me to your links too? I'd feel so special...And how do ou add links? I'm at a loss...

     
  • At 11:34 AM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    You father smells of elderberries ....

    gotta love monty python....

     
  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    Monty Python Rules!

    Good luck with the exercise. Not sure putting off the surgery is a good idea, but considering whats been up I guess I can understand. Actually I'm not one to talk, I was stabbed once in life and refuse to ever let anyone come near me with a sharp object since, even if they do offer to gas me out first.

    Hope you get into the water soon. But keep your eyes peeled for sharks.

     
  • At 1:04 PM, Blogger Alekx said…

    Mandy
    You are added hun...bask in your specialness
    :-)

     
  • At 1:07 PM, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    Oh and Alekx, sorry for ratting you out to Bur, I just felt she should know what was coming. As a fan of horror I find that often anticipation can be worse than the actual occurance. Now she's going to be parinoid about oppening anything from any blogger for a while.
    Hehehe.

     
  • At 1:35 PM, Blogger kitten said…

    LMAO!
    Yes you are back and in rare form.....so when are we diving in cozumel? Actually, I was supposed to be there in april but mr. "Fiscal responsibility" said we are buying a bigger house so maybe we should put a hold on that . So far, no house, no vacation......*sniff*..mail me dammit...so we can talk about sex and stuff...lol

     
  • At 9:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I am basking in my specialness...now how do I add other people's blog links?! I am so lost at that...

     
  • At 9:54 PM, Blogger Alekx said…

    send me a e-mail hun over on the e-mail me link and I'll help you out
    Hugs

     
  • At 7:03 AM, Blogger Mia said…

    Lmao....damn what a riot it would be to be in your family.

     
  • At 7:32 PM, Blogger Baron von Stencil said…

    Thankyou Alekx for all your support and participation in my little Blogniverse but don't think i'll be away for too long......many and varied indeed are the ways of manifestation in Blogniverse
    and
    just like Arnie's catch-phrase in the Terminator movies

    "...Your clothes.....Give them to me"

    er i mean

    " I'll be back..."

     
  • At 8:27 PM, Blogger Alekx said…

    Damnit Baron you got me so excited I was taking off my cloths and stuff.
    But I'll be looking for you my dear.

    Hurry back

     

Post a Comment

<< Home