Nitrogen Narcosis

Faster then a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...this is way better than drugs.

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

What the hell is it with washrags

.......that my dog thinks he needs to sneak into the bathroom and find any and every washrag there is in there and pull it down on the floor, roll around on it and basically ruin it for further use by getting damn dog hair all over the thing. I just don't get it. Of course we all know I have the stupidest dogs in the world but this one is beyond me. It must be something with the smell, for this is the same dog that when I get out of the shower and am reaching for a towel feels the need to rub up on my wet legs. He is either offering to be a towel or just wants me to also smell like wet dog. This always results in having to climb back into the shower to get the wet dog smell off.
grrrrrrrrr...was either the sound that my dogs were making this morning while they were wrestling with each other showing me who the bestest alpha dog was or it was Chicken trying to unpack the killer boxes over at her oh so lovely house by the lake.

Speaking of Alpha dogs...you should have seen the Dr. at the hospital right before my mom was discharged to the rehab place who oh so mistkenly thought he was a alpha personality and who soon discovered I was the real alpha personality in the room. There is one thing I totally can not stand and that's for some asswipe to talk over the top of me when I'm staying something. So in a room full of patients and visitors (there were 2 other patients in my mom's room with multiple visitors) I told this doctor he needed to shut the hell up and listen to what I had to say, for some reason he wanted to move to a conferance room after I locked his heals. If Burfica wasn't so damn short she would have kicked him right square in the knee caps. After a day and a half of his posturing and me and Burfica shooting him down he turned out to be a pretty good guy and did really have mom's best intrest at heart. And it didn't hurt that he was one of those mmmm mmmm good...cute Doctor's that Burfica was talking about...and he had a cute butt too...(opps was that my outside playground voice. that was supose to be my inside Church voice)

I just hate it when someone thinks they are the alpha personality in the room when it's oh so evident that would be me..Do you hear me people...ME....however Burfica did point out that since I've lost the over 200lbs that I just don't have quite the comanding presence that I used to have. I guess I need to carry a much bigger gun on my hip from now on. Just call me Alekx Oakley.

While in Phoenix with my mom...my very bestest bestest friend in the whole wide world drove up to spend a day with me and mom. I just love this guy. We used to be partners when I worked law enforcement. He was a Military Police K-9 narcotics officer and I was contract security police. There is nothing that brings two people together closer than cuffing and stuffing bad guys and putting your life in each others hands when being shot at by same said bad guys. We lost touch with each other for almost 12 years and have just in the last 8 months found each other again and it's like we were never apart. So to see him and sit up all night reminnising about old times sure helped to take a fuck-load of stress off my shoulders for a few hours. B.B. if you are reading this..I love you man..but then you already knew that.

okay my adoring fans I know you missed me more than your can ever convey to me in mear words..but I'm back now..at least until I have to go pick up mom and move her here with me and the house elf..that should lead to lots of blogging topics in itself.
Leave me lots of love in the mean time. oh and if you missed it...there is an e-mail me link over there>>>>>>>>>> no look up..sheesh do I have to do everything for you people...anyway you can leave tibits of adoration here in comments or over there in e-mail....
hehehehehee
Whoever threw that lamp at my head...quit it...that hurts...



8 Comments:

  • At 2:59 PM, Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful said…

    So glad to have you back on the blog. Thank you again for your supportive comment. Mucho love to you!!!

     
  • At 3:12 PM, Blogger kitten said…

    Welll, at least it was a washcloth and not a tampon.

    ewwww.
    Im jealous...I wanna sit up and talk to you ands recomnect ...o and DRINK. did i say DRINK?????

     
  • At 3:19 PM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    HEY~ I WOULD have sent you TONS of adoration, however I am just so busy with the MILLIONS of emails I get everyday from MY adoring public, that I can hardly fit anything else in....

    got your hip boots?? it sure is getting deep!!!

     
  • At 3:51 PM, Blogger Mathieu said…

    Something about this dog stuff is verging on TMI for my poor male sensibilities...

    I think I will go smell some salts or something.

     
  • At 4:30 PM, Blogger Azathoth100 said…

    Glad to have you back and to hear that your Mom is doing so much better. Give her everyone's warmest regards (I know I shouldn't speak for everyone, but I did anyways so NAH!)
    Also glad to hear you rekindle an old friendship. I've lost so many friends over the years and always hope to one day reunite, it's good to hear that it can happen.
    Smile A, you've been missed.

     
  • At 6:22 PM, Blogger Burfica said…

    how can I be so peeved with you and laugh so dam hard too???? hehehehehee

    I think I need to teach the tardo dogs how to pull your panties out roll in them, then stuff them back in the drawer

    (claps) short bus short bus short bus

     
  • At 1:43 PM, Blogger Alekx said…

    Kicking her ass to the road works.
    ALL the nurses have permission to kick her square in the butt if she trys to bum a ciggerette from them.

    I made her a deal that she could keep her damned hazlenut coffee with hazelnut creamer but no smokes..she has agreed

     
  • At 7:17 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    We are thinking of renaming Skippy to Forrest. He eats everything, especially poop, that is so gross, then he throws it up, almost exactly how it looked before, egads.
    Glad you are home!! Love to you and your family and your mom!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home